3000 Monthly Stipend Scheme| TN Young Advocate Scheme 2021 | TN Stipend for Advocate |Advocate Stipend Scheme Tamilnadu
Tamilnadu Chief Minister Sri. Edappadi K. Palaniswami launched a Monthly stipend Scheme for young advocates of Tamilnadu. The stipend of 3,000 rupees per month will give to the advocates for 2 years. This scheme helps the poor young advocate to archive their goals. This scheme will provide financial benefits to young law graduates who hail from economically poor backgrounds during the initial years of their careers. Today we will share all the information about Advocate Monthly Stipend Scheme 2021.
Table of Contents
Monthly Allowance Scheme 2021
Advocate monthly allowance scheme will provide financial help to the young advocate of the Tamilnadu state. This scheme is benefited to those advocate who is complete their law degree and start their career, and are required to clear the All India Bar Examination to get themselves permanent registration in the Bar Council and there Financial condition is not good, so the government of Tamilnadu wants to help those advocate.
Advocate Stipend Scheme Detail
|Name||Advocate Stipend Scheme 2020|
|Launched by||Tamilnadu Government|
|Beneficiary||State Young Advocate|
|Objective||Financial help of a young advocate|
Benefit of Advocate Stipend Scheme
- Poor financial background can take the benefit of this scheme and get 3000 per month for 2 years.
- It will also help those who start their career and cannot bear the expenses.
- It will also inspire the youth to get a law degree to help others.
- This scheme will also benefit those who are coming under the BPL(Below Poverty Line ).
- The student must be a resident of Tamilnadu.
- Advocate family income is under 2.5 lakh rupees.
- Advocates must be registered or applicants of the Bar Council of India.
- Advocates can get 3000 per month for 2 years.
- Poor and needy law graduate also get this scheme.
- Aadhaar card
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Income Certificate
How to Apply
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the link Online Application for the Monthly Stipend for Young Junior Advocates.
- After this, a registration form will open in front of you, here you have to fill in all the information asked.
- After filling all the inquiries, upload the documents in the designated place and submit the form.
Any update will be shared on our website, viewers are advised to keep connect with us.
Also Read:- Patta Chitta- Online Status