The Citizen of Punjab who wants to search their eligibility under Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana List has to follow the required procedure declared by the State Government. SSBY Eligibility List Consists the name of Eligible beneficiary and their Family. At the official website www.shapunjab.in you may check Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana list All Details.
Table of Contents
SSBY Eligibility List
Health is one of the most critical aspects of human life and to overcome the burden, which is nowadays forced on poor people by the huge Hospital bills. The Punjab Government has come up with the Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. Under the Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana, the Punjab government will be providing financial and economic support to the weaker section of the society.
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana announced by the Punjab government. It is said that almost 75% of the population of Punjab State will be covered under the Yojana, and thus, the health insurance of 5 lakhs will be provided to all of them. Although, the debt which will be pondered upon the government after providing the Health Insurance will be cleared by the state government itself.
Objective Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
The main objectives of Ayushman Bharat Sarbat Health Scheme (AB-SSBY) are to enable poor, economically backward classes, labourers, small retail shopkeepers for treatment of diseases through the scheme who are unable to treat themselves or their family members in case of any serious illness. According to this new announcement of the government, a health insurance of ₹ 500000 will be made available to each beneficiary family, with the help of which he will be able to treat 1396 critical illnesses in listed private and government hospitals in a phased manner.
Overview of Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana List
|Name of scheme||Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana|
|The department||Punjab Health Department|
|Online application start date||Month of August 2019|
|Last date for online application||Not yet announced|
|an objective||Providing good healthcare to all the residents of the state|
|Relief fund||Rs 5 Lakh Health Insurance|
|Type of scheme||State government scheme|
Benefits of Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana List
Under the Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana for the Punjab state the following benefits are provided to the people:-
- A cashless health insurance cover of Rs 5 Lakh per family per year, which will help the people to gain medical assistant.
- Cashless secondary care & tertiary care treatment (1396 packages) in public & empanelled private hospitals of Punjab & Chandigarh.
- One hundred twenty-four packages reserved for Government Hospitals.
- Entitlement based Scheme.
- Pre-existing diseases are covered, and a treatment package includes three days’ pre-hospitalization and 15 days’ post-hospitalization expenditure
- Beneficiaries can avail health services at empanelled private and government hospitals of Punjab and Chandigarh.
Beneficiaries SSBY Scheme
The people belong to different categories has been taken under the Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana for the Punjab state. The following list of people is announced through the official website of the Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana:-
- NFSA Ration Card – 14.86 lakh beneficiaries under SECC and 20.43 Lakh Smart Ration Card Holders.
- Construction Worker – 2.38 lakh construction workers under construction welfare board.
- Small Traders – 0.46 lakh families under the Excise & Taxation Department, Government of Punjab.
- J-Form Farmers – 4.94 lakh J-Form holder farmers under Punjab Mandi Board, Government of Punjab.
- Small and Marginal Farmers – 2.76 lakh Small and Marginal farmers under Punjab Mandi Board, Government of Punjab.
- Journalist – 4700 Accredited and Yellow cardholder Journalist under PUNMEDIA, Government of Punjab.
How to Check Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana List
To check if your family is eligible under the Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana, then you just have to follow these simple steps:-
- First, you have to go to the official website of Haryana government Scheme, i.e. Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Then as soon as you land on the website a notification popup will be displayed on the website called Is your family eligible
- Then click on the popup it will lead you to the webpage in which the forms will be given through which you can search your name under the scheme.
- There are two options to search any under the scheme.
- Aadhaar No./ Smart Ration Card No./ PAN No./ Construction Worker ID No.
- District /Name/Aadhaar Last 4 Digit /Father Name
- Thus, the applicant can submit the details, and the status of the scheme will be displayed.
Punjab SSBY Beneficiary List Helpline Number
If you do not know about the Sharbat Health Insurance Scheme eligibility list on the Internet, you can also go to the list of eligibility of your family by calling the toll free number 104. First dial 104 from your mobile and follow all the instructions after which you will get information about your family’s eligibility list