The Applicants of PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana who are now searching for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana List and Application Status will get the Complete Information here. If any farmer has applied for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana, then Central Government will provide them Pension Scheme benefits after the age of 60 years. Find your Name Status in PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana List 2019 and avail the benefits. Today we are just going to discuss Farmer Pension Scheme i.e., PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana List & Status.
Table of Contents
Find Your Name in PM Kisan Yojana List
The government has come up with the pension scheme for the farmers who are poor, Financially weak, and wants to have a safe and secure future. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana has given a promise to the farmers that their old age will be fully financially secured by the schemes provided. Under the MANDHAN Portal Government has announced many schemes for the betterment of the economically weak people.
PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2019
Under Prime Minister Kisan Manthan Yojana as announced by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the following benefits were provided to the farmers who were financially and economically backward:-
- On the maturity of the scheme, the beneficiaries will be entitled to obtain a monthly pension of Rs. 3000/-
- If the farmer dies, the spouse of the farmer shall be entitled to receive 50% of the pension as a family pension. Although the family pension will only apply to the spouse of the applicant, no pension will be given to the heir.
- The pension amount helps pension holders to aid their financial requirements. Thus, making them ready for their old age when they will be left with no or little source of income.
- The applicants between the age group of 18 to 40 years will have to make monthly contributions ranging between Rs 55 to Rs 200 per month till they attain the age of 60.
- Once the applicant attains the age of 60, he/ she can claim the pension amount. After that, they can live freely and happily with the amount that will be transferred to their bank account.
- Every month a fixed pension amount gets deposited in the pension account of the respective individual.
Aim Kisan Mandhan Yojana
The main aim and motive behind the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana are to provide safe and secure old age to the farmers because many of the farmers have no or a little income when they reach their old age as they are unable to do farming activities with full hard work. Thus, to safeguard the older generation government has come up with this scheme. Also, this will provide social security to the farmer’s family if in case something happens to the health of farmers.
Eligibility Kisan Mandhan Yojana
To be eligible under the scheme the applicant must need to fulfill the following criteria:-
- The applicant must be a Small and Marginal Farmer because apparently the scheme is just for the people who are poor and have no or little source of income after they reach their old age.
- Age should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Should have a cultivable land up to 2 hectares as per land records of the concerned State/UT
Features of Kisan Mandhan Yojana
- Assured pension of Rs. 3000/- month
- Voluntary and Contributory Pension Scheme
- Matching Contribution by the Government of India
How to Check PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana List
- The Applicants who wish to check their name under the PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana List Firstly they have to visit Mandhan Yojana Official website.
- If you are a new user then registered with your mobile number or email id
- Now after that click on the login Section and login with Registered User ID and Password.
- Find the PM Kisan List option and provide all the required details carefully.
- Now in the last PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana List & Application Status will appear in your Mobile/Computer Screen