Ayushman Bharat Yojana List may be checked online for the eligible Beneficiaries. PM Jan Arogya Yojana Online List is available at the official website. You may download Pdf List of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana and check eligibility in PM-JAY Scheme. Today we are going to provide you easy process to check online Ayushman Bharat Yojana List so stay with us till the end.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Ayushman Bharat Yojana or better known as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) was launched by our honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on 23rd September 2018. The PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana provides huge amount of up to 5 lakh rupees for primary and tertiary hospitalization bills to approximately 50 crore beneficiaries. The help is given in cashless and paperless manners for chosen beneficiaries in most of the public and private hospitals among the country. If you want to check your Family name under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana List then you have to visit at the official website.
PM-JAY Eligibility List
Health is the most important aspect in the life of a human being. A healthy human being is ideal for the rest of the human beings in the world. if God forbid something happens to the health of the human, the first and the foremost thought that come in the human’s brain is that of the hospital. But if the hospital bills are high and out of the reach of one’s pocket then it can cause a big problem.
Overview of Ayushman Bharat Yojana List
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Bharat Yojana List|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Launched Date||Year 2018|
|Start Date to apply||Available Now|
|No of Beneficiary||Approximately 50 crore|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of India|
|Availability of List||Available Now|
|Benefits||To Provide Rs 5 Lakh Health Insurance|
|Category||Central Govt. Scheme|
Aim of Government through PM-JAY
The main motive of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana is to lower the financial burden that has been imposed on the lower income group people through hospital bills. The Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana aims towards the achievement of Universal Health Coverage (UHC)
Benefits Under The PM-JAY
Certain benefits are guaranteed under the Pradhan Mantri Arogya Yojana.
- Per year amount upto 5 lakh rupees will be designated to the chosen beneficiaries.
- About 50 crore number of beneficiaries are covered across the country.
- No formal recruitment process should be taken into consideration to enroll under PM-JAY
- It covers secondary as well as tertiary hospitalization bills.
- Cashless and paperless transactions will be taken place.
- Treatment can be taken place in private as well as public hospitals.
Admitted Beneficary in Ayushman Bharat Yojana
|Number of Hospital Empanelled||15968|
|E Cards Issued||9,74,41,244|
Silent Features PM Ayushman Yojana List
- Your family name could be covered in the Ayushman Bharat Yojana List.
- To check out if you are a beneficiary, you can login here using your mobile number.
- You do not need to enroll anywhere to claim benefits under the scheme.
- To claim benefits under the scheme you can get yourself identified at the nearest empanelled hospital or Community Service Centre (CSC)
Eligible Members Under PM-JAY
Under the rural places these certain people will be eligible for the Pradhan Mantri Arogya Yojana.
- Families having only one room with kucha walls and kucha roof
- Families having no adult member between the ages of 16 years and 59 years
- Female-headed households with no adult male member between the ages of 16 years and 59 years
- Disabled members and no able-bodied adult member in the family
- SC/ST households
- Landless households earning major part of their income from manual labour.
- Households without shelter.
- Destitute, living on alms, manual scavenger families, primitive tribal groups, and legally released bonded labour.
Under the urban places these certain people will be eligible for the Pradhan Mantri Arogya Yojana.
- With occupation as Beggars.
- Domestic workers
- Street vendors/cobblers/hawkers/other service providers working on the streets.
- Construction workers/ plumbers/ masons/ labor/ painters/ welders/ security guards/and other head-load.
- Sweepers/ sanitation workers/ malis.
- Home-based workers/ artisans/handicrafts workers/ tailors
- Transport workers/ drivers/ conductors/helpers to drivers and conductors/cart pullers/ rickshaw pullers.
- Shop workers/ assistants/ peons in small establishments/ helpers/ delivery assistants / attendants/ waiters.
- Electricians/ mechanics/ assemblers/repair workers
- Washer-men/ chowkidars
- Other work/Non-work.
- Non-work (Pension/ Rent/ Interest)
Ayushman Bharat Yojana List
To check the eligibility under the Pradhan Mantri Arogya Yojana List you just have to follow the simple steps given below —
- In the First step click on the official website
- Enter your mobile number.
- An OTP number will be received on your given mobile number.
- Next, fill in the OTP.
- Certain options will be given below to search your beneficiary name.
- Search your name by clicking on the desired option.
- Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana by Ration Card Number, Beneficiry Name & Registered Mobile Number.
- Provide all the details asked.
- Thus, the search result will be displayed on your screen.
- If you find Your Name in PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana List then go for Apply online section.
- You may also call at 14555 for knowing your eligibility.
Hospitals Under Ayushman Bharat
- There are certain hospitals under the Pradhan Mantri Arogya Yojana, which covers most of the public hospital and also some of the private hospital which are undertaken by the government to follow the scheme.
- The services of waiving secondary and tertiary hospital bills under the scheme can be availed at all public hospitals and empanelled private health care facilities.
- The basic empanelment criteria allows empanelment of a hospital with a minimum of 10 beds. Also the flexibility is provided to states to further relax this limit if any requirement. Empanelment of hospitals under the Pradhan Mantri Arogya Yojana will be conducted through an online portal by the state government. Information about empanelled hospitals will be available through different means such as government websites and mobile apps.
Step To Check Ayushman Bharat Yojana Hospital List
- First of all visit at the official website
- Now at the official website you will get “Find Hospital” Option
- Click on this option and fill all the required details such as State, District, Type of Hospital & Specialty
- Thus, the search result will be displayed on your screen.