Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application Form Pdf 2022 | Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Online Apply, Check New Beneficiary List, Eligibility
Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2022 has been released for the people of the state. Applicants need to fill out an online application form to grab the benefits of the scheme and must link their Aadhaar cards with the social welfare link account. Even those applicants who already applied for the scheme and getting benefits from the scheme need to link their Aadhaar cards with the social welfare link account to avail of the benefits further before 15th March 2020. Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana-related information such as how to apply online, eligibility criteria, and others from the further session of the page carefully.
Table of Contents
Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2022
This Scheme has been launched by the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Government of Odisha. This scheme was first launched in January 2008 with the merger of two pension schemes named Revised Old Age Pension Rules, 1989, and Disability Pension Rules, 1985. Under this scheme, the government will provide a pension to old age people or PWD or Widows of the state.
1.5 Lakh Beneficiaries To Get Advance Pension
Brothers As you all know that most citizens are facing financial problems due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Keeping this in mind, the Chief Minister of Odisha has directed the officials to give 3 months’ advance pensions to the bank account of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana beneficiaries. Pension for the months of June-July and August will be provided in advance. About 1.5 lakh beneficiaries will get a pension on the basis of e-payment. The rest of the citizens who do not have a bank account will be provided a pension at their homes. In relation to the distribution of the pension amount in the bank account of the beneficiary, instructions have been issued by the SEPD department to the concerned collector.
Disbursement Of 3-Month Advance Pension Due To Covid-19
Friends Madhu Babu Pension Yojana is a pension scheme. Pension is provided to the people of Odisha through this scheme. On 1 June 2021, the Chief Minister of Odisha, Shri Naveen Patnaik held a review meeting. In this review meeting, he directed the officers to distribute 3 months’ pension amounts to all the beneficiaries in advance. This decision has been taken keeping in mind the current situation of COVID-19. Beneficiaries will get the pension amount in cash in their respective village. These decisions will help the beneficiaries financially and they will be able to do their day-to-day activities efficiently.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana|
|Name of the Department||Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Odisha|
|Launched in||January 2008|
|Scheme Type||Odisha government scheme|
- The age applicant is must more than 60 years
- A widow of any age or leprosy patient with visible signs of deformity of any age or PWD of any age or an AIDS patient identified by the State / District AIDS Control Society of any age
- The family income of the applicant should not be more than Rs. 24000/-per year
- Applicant must have permanent residence/domicile of Odisha
- Not avail any other pension from the union government or the state government or any organization aided by either Government
Scholarship Amount of Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2022
Applicants whose age is below 80 years will get Rs. 500/- and applicants whose age is more than 80 will get Rs. 700/- per month. The beneficiary will get the pension amount on the 15th of every month in cash by BDO or any officer subordinate to BDO (in a rural area) in the Gram Panchayat office and by DSSO or any officer subordinate to DSSO at the municipal office in the urban area.
Procedure to apply for Aadhaar linking
Applicants whose Aadhaar seeding is pending need to bring a photocopy of their Aadhar card while visiting the Gram Panchayat office or municipal office to receive a pension on 15th January 2020. Applicants need to submit a copy of their Aadhaar card before 15th March 2020. Those who don’t have an Aadhar card can visit the local Block office for the issuance of the Aadhaar card.
- Aadhaar card
- Age proof
- Resident proof
- Death certificate of husband (in case of widow pension)
- Family income proof
- Disability certificate (in case of PWD applicant)
- Caste certificate (in case of SC/ ST/ OBC/ BC/ Minority applicant)
Procedure to Apply for the Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2022
- To apply for the pension scheme, the applicant must visit the official portal.
- On visiting the official portal, go to the apply for scheme option.
- This will lead you to a new page where you will find Madhu babu Pension Yojana under the schemes option
- Select the proceed option.
- Now after that, the application form to apply for the scheme will open.
- Enter the relevant information in the application form.
- Upload the relevant document in the application form.
- After that, click on the submit option to family submit the application form.
- In this way, you can easily apply for the Pension Yojana.
Track Application Status
- To track the application status, the applicant must visit the official portal.
- Now from the official website’s homepage, go to the pension schemes option.
- This will lead you to a new page where you will select the Madhu babu pension scheme from the track application option
- Now click on the track application option.
- This will lead you to a new page where you have to enter the application number.
- Now you have to hit the search option.
- The application status will be displayed
If you have any queries you can contact me at Email ID: [email protected] and Helpline number 18003457150.