Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Apply Online, Registration, Eligible Student List, Last Date, Biju Yuva Final Cut Off, Merit List
Friends, in order to maintain the quality of education and help economically challenged students, the Odisha government has come up with a free laptop distribution scheme called Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana for the year 2022. Today, under this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information. Odisha Free Laptop Scheme was announced in the year 2021. In this article, we will provide you with the final merit list of the Odisha Free Laptop Scheme 2022. Plus, we’ll provide you with all the other specific details that you need to know. So if you want to get all the information related to this article. So you must read this article of ours till the end.
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution 2022
The Odisha government has decided to distribute free laptops to the students who have passed their 12th from any of the Odia District Schools. It is said that approximately 15000 laptops will be distributed to the students. But only those who have pursued their education in Odisha State are eligible. The laptops will be given to the principals of the school and it will be the responsibility of the principals to distribute the laptop smoothly to the students. However, students who have passed a certain examination with a certain percentage of marks are eligible for the laptops under the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana.
Extended last date under Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
Friends, under this scheme, the last date to apply has been extended through the Chief Minister of Odisha state, Shri Naveen Patnaik. Now the last date of the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana has been made 15 August 2022. So friends, now you can apply under this scheme till 15th August 2022. So if you want to get more information related to this scheme, then you must read this article of ours till the end.
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Objective
Brothers The main objective of including the Free Laptop Scheme in the educational curriculum of the state of Odisha is to help all the students to overcome their technical difficulties. Many students are now facing technical difficulties and are unable to attend their online classes. Free distribution of laptops will help all these students to overcome their difficulties. The main objective of the Odisha government is to help the students in every possible way. And that is the purpose of starting this scheme.
Application Invited for Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2022
The Odisha department for higher education has released an official notification regarding the submission of an application for financial assistance under the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution scheme. An amount of rupees 30000 will be provided to the selected beneficiaries as financial assistance so that they can buy a laptop of their choice. The amount of financial assistance will be transferred through the direct bank transfer process in the bank account of the beneficiaries through the Aadhaar-enabled payment system. Online application submission for the scheme will start on 29th March 2022 through its official website.
Check Pending Student List for Laptop DBT
A list of pending applications has been issued by the concerned authority for the financial assistance scheme. Applicants can directly click here to check the pending student list or they can also visit the official website of the Odisha state scholarship portal and check it there.
Check Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Eligible Student List
Applicants from the state can avail of financial assistance under the Odisa free laptop distribution scheme for the year 2021. But, only eligible applicants can apply. A list will be prepared on an institution basis by the concerned authority and the list will be later published on the official website. Applicants who check the eligibility list can directly click here to check the eligible student list.
Apply through Odisha State Scholarship Portal
Applications are invited by the Department of Higher Education Odisha for financial assistance under the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana for the year 2021-22. Under this scheme, selected beneficiaries are provided with free laptop facilities or can directly avail of financial assistance of 30,000 rupees. To get the benefits for the year 2021-22, the applicant has to visit the official website of the Odisha State scholarship portal and register there. The applicant has to visit the official website on or before the last date which is mentioned below.
|Start Date To Apply For The Scheme||29th March 2022|
|Last Date To Apply For The Scheme||15th August 2022|
Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Highlights
|Scheme Name||Odisha Free Laptop Distribution|
|Started By||Odisha Government|
|Beneficiaries||Meritorious Students Of Odisha State|
Important Date Under The Scheme
Although the last date to receive laptops from the concerned authorities is 31st December but after 31st December also, a list will be published of the student who failed to claim their laptops. Thus, the last date of distribution of laptops to the selected students of the supplementary list is 31st January 2020 of the subsequent distributing year.
Eligibility Criteria Under The Scheme
The following students are only eligible for the free laptop scheme in the Odisha state for the year 2022:-
- Students who pass the +2 level from CHSE, Odisha would be eligible to receive laptops under the scheme.
- The Vocational students passing from CHSE (O) and Upashastri students passing from Shree Jagannath Sanskrit University, Puri are also eligible to receive Laptops.
- A merit list of 15,000 candidates for this purpose shall be drawn from Annual H.S. Exam passed students on the basis of the pass percentage of a district.
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates will be selected on the basis of reservation percentage i.e. 16.25 % & 22.5 % respectively out of the total numbers of laptops allotted for each district and on a merit basis.
Important Documents For The Scheme
To be eligible for the free laptop scheme the student must submit the following documents to their principal so that there is an authentication of the information of the students:-
- Certificate of identification from the concerned Principal/Head of the institution from where the student has passed.
- Original Admit Card of CHSE/College identity card.
Laptop Disbursement Details
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Application Procedure
- To apply for the free laptop distribution scheme, you must go to the official website.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now click on the related link to download the application form for the scheme.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Attach all the related documents with the application form.
- Now submit the application form along with all the related documents to the concerned department or office.
- Check the filled application form before finally submitting it.
District Wise Cutoff List
To download the district wise cut off list for the Odisha free laptops scheme you need to follow the simple steps:-
- First, visit the URL given
- After you visit this URL you will land on a webpage
- On the web page, you have to click on the link called District Cut-Off List
- As soon as you click on the link a cutoff list will be downloaded on your device which will show you the cutoff marks for each district.
Final List Of Beneficiaries
To check your name in the list of beneficiaries for the free laptop scheme for the Odisha state in the year 2020 you need to follow these simple steps:-
- First Visit this link given
- After you visit this link you will land on a webpage.
- On the web page, you will find the district-wise list of beneficiaries for the Odisha free laptop scheme.
- Click on the view option present in front of your district name.
- Thus, the list of beneficiaries in your district will be downloaded to your device.
Merit List Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme
Download Guidelines for Financial Assistance
- Open the official website of the Department of Higher Education, Odisha.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- From this page, you have to select the “guidelines regarding financial assistance to 12th pass meritorious students for the purchase of a laptop for the year 2021” option.
- A PDF file will be displayed.
- You can have all the information by reading this PDF file.
- You can also click on the download options and get it downloaded to your device