To maintain the quality of education and to help financially disabled students, the Odisha Government has come up with a free laptop distribution scheme called Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana for the year 2021. Under this article today we will provide you with all the key information regarding the Odisha free laptop scheme which was announced in the year 2021. In this article, we will provide you with the Final Merit List Of Odisha free laptop scheme 2021. Also, we will provide you with all the other specific details which will be necessary to know about the Odisha free laptop scheme 2021.
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution 2021
The Odisha government has decided to distribute free laptops to the students who have passed their 12th from any of the Odia District Schools. It is said that approximately 15000 laptops will be distributed to the students. But only those who have pursued their education in Odisha State are eligible. The laptops will be given to the principals of the school and it will be the responsibility of the principals to distribute the laptop smoothly to the students. Although students who have passed a certain examination with a certain percentage of marks are eligible for the laptops under the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana.
Important Date Under The Scheme
Although the last date to receive laptops from the concerned authorities is 31st December but after 31st December also, a list will be published of the student who failed to claim their laptops. Thus, the last date of distribution of laptops to the selected students of the supplementary list is 31st January 2020 of the subsequent distributing year.
Eligibility Criteria Under The Scheme
The following students are only eligible for the free laptop scheme in the Odisha state for the year 2020:-
- Students who pass the +2 level from CHSE, Odisha would be eligible to receive laptops under the scheme.
- The Vocational students passing from CHSE (O) and Upashastri students passing from Shree Jagannath Sanskrit University, Puri are also eligible to receive Laptops.
- A merit list of 15,000 candidates for this purpose shall be drawn from Annual H.S. Exam passed students on the basis of the pass percentage of a district.
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates will be selected on the basis of reservation percentage i.e. 16.25 % & 22.5 % respectively out of the total numbers of laptops allotted for each district and on a merit basis.
Important Documents For The Scheme
To be eligible for the free laptop scheme the student must submit the following documents to their principal so that there is an authentication of the information of the students:-
- Certificate of identification from the concerned Principal/Head of the institution from where the student has passed.
- Original Admit Card of CHSE/College identity card.
Laptop Disbursement Details
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Application Procedure
- To apply for the free laptop distribution scheme, you must go to the official website.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now click on the related link to download the application form for the scheme.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Attach all the related documents with the application form.
- Now submit the application form along with all the related documents to the concerned department or office.
- Check the filled application form before finally submitting it.
District Wise Cutoff List
To download the district wise cut off list for the Odisha free laptops scheme you need to follow the simple steps:-
- First, visit the URL given
- After you visit this URL you will land on a webpage
- On the web page, you have to click on the link called District Cut Off List
- As soon as you click on the link a cutoff list will be downloaded on your device which will show you the cut off marks for each district.
Final List Of Beneficiaries
To check your name in the list of beneficiaries for free laptop scheme for the Odisha state in the year 2020 you need to follow these simple steps:-
- First Visit this link given
- After you visit this link you will land on a webpage.
- On the web page, you will find the district wise list of beneficiaries for the Odisha free laptop scheme.
- Click on the view option present in front of your district name.
- Thus, the list of beneficiaries in your district will be downloaded on your device.