Sometimes when we apply for the applications of different schemes, there are certain concerns and grievances that we have to contact to the official and concerned authorities of the scheme but we don’t know how to. So today under this article, we have provided you detailed instruction and a step-by-step guide through which you can fill up KALIA Yojana Application Form for the year 2019 and 2020. Under this article, we have provided each and every detail about the Complaint and Grievance portal of the Kalia Yojana.
Table of Contents
KALIA Yojana Farmer Grievance Form
The KALIA Yojana was initiated by the Odisha Government in power. Through the KALIA Yojana, many benefits were made available to the farmers of the Odisha state. An incentive for rupees 5000 is also said to be given to the farmers of the Odisha state. Also, the farmers who do not have their own land separate lands are given to those farmers with a plus incentive amount. Through the KALIA Yojana money helps are given to the farmers of the Orissa state and thus the scheme was a huge success for the farmers residing in the state.
Overview of KALIA Yojana
|Scheme Name||KALIA Yojana|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched Date||21st December 2018|
|Start Date to Apply||Month of January 2019|
|Last date to Apply||Active Now|
|Status of Beneficiary List||Available Now|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode availability of Green List||Online|
|Type of Scheme||State Govt. Scheme|
|Benefits||5 type of benefits|
Benefits Of The Scheme
There are many benefits of the KALIA scheme for the farmers of the Odisha state, some benefits are as below:-
- In each season Rupees, 5000 will be given as an incentive to the farmers.
- A total of Rs. 25,000 will be paid to the beneficiaries.
- The money will be directly transferred in their bank accounts on a yearly basis.
- Landless beneficiaries will attain Rs.12, 500 from the Odisha government on a yearly basis. This benefit only will be given to SC/ST Peoples.
- Beneficiaries with a physical disability will be offered annual financial assistance of Rs. 10,000.
- Loan facilities are also available for more than Rs. 50,000 without interest.
- Life coverage insurance policy of Rs. 2 lakh at a premium payment of Rs. 330 is made available for the beneficiaries.
- Rs. 165 will be contributed by the Odisha government from the premium amount.
- All the beneficiaries will also get an accidental coverage of Rs. 2 lakhs at a premium of Rs. 12
- The government will pay Half the premium amount.
Required Document to Fill Online Grievance Application Form
If you want to fill up the application form for some complaint that you have regarding the Kalia Yojana then you have to had these following documents kept ready:-
- Aadhaar Card for identification.
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook photocopy from the time period of January 2019 to prove the non-tranfer or incorrect transfer of funds.
- Additional Documents-
- For a Small/Marginal Farmer
- The Photocopy of Land Record
- For a Landless Laborer
- Photocopy of MGNREGA Card
- For a Small/Marginal Farmer
Process To Fill Up KALIA Yojana Application Form
To fill up the application form of grievance, the applicants must follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the Official Website of the scheme.
- Click on the “Online Grievance Application Form” link present at the homepage.
- The KALIA Yojana Online Grievance Application Form webpage will display on your screen.
- You can also click on this link given here to directly land on the web page of Grievance Application Form.
- Read all the instruction carefully
- Click on the “proceed” button.
- Another web page will display on your screen on that webpage you have to fill your Aadhaar card number.
- Fill your Aadhaar Number Carefully.
- Click on the “Show” button.
- Enter all required details on the next screen.
- Also, choose your Application Type and purpose.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- A Token Number will display on your screen.
- Save the number for future use.
Join KALIA Yojana WhatsApp Group
If you want to join the KALIA Yojana WhatsApp Group then you have to send a message through the following method.
- Message ‘START‘ TO +91-8456099688 by Your WhatsApp Mobile Number.
- After successful sending of the message, it will send you the latest updates about a scheme to your Whatsapp number.