In the Haryana state online e Stamping system has been developed and today in this article, we will talk about the eras stamping system which facilitates tax and non-tax revenues. Under this article, we will tell you all about the initiative and also we have provided a step-by-step guide through which you can apply yourself under the egress portal egrashry.nic.in. Also, we have provided information on each and every aspect related to it for the year 2019-2020.
E- Stamping System
The Haryana Government is making the procedure of e-stamping mandatory for the residents of the state. The procedure is been started to bring in more transparency and efficiency in the whole stamping process. The e-Stamping will be made mandatory in the following districts-
The government has decided to make the e-stamping mandatory in all the districts of Haryana state from 1st March 2017
Process To Generate Stamp Papers at egrashry.nic.in
If you want to generate stamp paper through the egrashry.nic.in portal, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, you have to visit the E-GRAS portal
- On the homepage, enter your user ID and password
- If you are not registered on the portal, click on the Sign-Up button.
- Fill up the basic personal information such as-
- Mobile number
- Enter the OTP received.
- Finally, use your registered user ID and password for logging in.
- Once the profile is created, click on Make Payment
- Select the payment method.
- Click on the Submit button.
- After making the successful payment, a GRN number will be assigned to your account.
- Use it to generate the stamp paper.
- Click on the Prepare Stamp Paper
- Select the Document type and GRN from the drop-down list.
- Finally, your paper will be ready.
Methods Of Payment on egrashry.nic.in
There are different types of methods which are available to make the payment of your generation of stamp paper through the egress portal egrashry.nic.in:-
You can use the online method of net banking through the following banks-
- Punjab National Bank
- IDBI Bank
- State Bank of India
You can also use debit or credit card to make the payment but there are certain charges for debit and credit card which are given below in the following table:-
|Debit Card||0.70% for up to Rs. 2000/-, 0.73% for above Rs. 2000/-|
You can make payment through offline mode by operating demand draft or cash in hand to your respective bank accounts or your respective Banks.