Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana: Every central and state government launches many schemes to support its residents. So, this time the Government of Odisha launched the Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana with an aim to provide houses to the building and other construction workers in rural areas. These workers should be registered under the Odisha building and other construction worker welfare boards. This plan is for the welfare of the people that will in providing Ghar to the beneficiaries. The scheme will help in fulfilling the housing needs of workers. These efforts will help in fulfilling a basic requirement for human survival which is a house. The district collector has been given the responsibility for the proper implementation of the scheme. Click To get Information Related To PM Awas Yojana
Table of Contents
About Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana 2023
It’s the dream of everyone to own a house, but it is very difficult for building and other construction workers in rural areas to have their own house because of a lack of finance. So, to help the construction workers Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik started Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana. The residents of Odisha who live in the kutcha houses are allowed to apply for Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana. The kutcha houses are made of unburnt bricks, bamboo, mud, grass, reeds, thatch, loosely packed stones, etc. Pucca Ghar has some characteristics such as
- Material: It should have a foundation, wall, and roof of permanent material.
- Wall material: Fly ash bricks, burnt bricks, stones (packed with lime or cement), cement concrete, etc.
- Roof Material: Tiles, GCI (Galvanized Corrugated Iron) sheets, asbestos cement sheets, RBC (Reinforced Brick Concrete) and RCC (Reinforced Cement Concrete), etc.
- Lifetime: The expected life of the structure must be a minimum of 30 years.
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana Objective
The main aim of the Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana is to provide housing facilities to the building and other construction workers in rural areas. The state government also wants to improve the way of living of the construction workers. With the help of this yojana, now workers of the state will be able to live a peaceful life.
Key Highlights Of Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme||Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana|
|Launched By||Government Of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Building And Other Construction Workers|
|Objective||To Provide Pucca House To The Building And Other Construction Workers|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
Features of Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
- Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana started by the Government of Odisha.
- The board takes the decision on the budget every year.
- The budget does not remain the same every year.
- If it is possible then the housing can be the name of the woman head of the family.
- According to this scheme, there will be no role of the contractors in the construction of houses.
- The beneficiary will be directly receiving the funds in their bank account.
- The minimum carpet area of the house should be 25 square meters with hygienic cooking space and excluding a toilet
- RCC or any other material equivalent to it must be used in the construction of the roof of the house.
Selection Procedure Under Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
The board decides on a budget every year depending on the available funds. The list of beneficiaries will be provided to the concerned authorities. After the submission of the list by the district labor officer, the BDO will be inspecting whether the construction worker was earlier taking advantage of housing assistance under any government scheme. The field verification will also be performed by the BDO. After the completion of this process of verification, now the list of eligible construction workers will be made and will be submitted to the block-level selection committee. The district collector will give approval to the list and forward it to the department.
Now, the list of Eligible beneficiaries will be available on the portal. The list can be seen on the portal of the Odisha building and other construction workers welfare boards. The BDO will provide the approval to the houses according to the auto-generated priority list in the away soft.
The strategy of Implementation
- The beneficiaries will be constructing the houses themselves.
- The state government will be providing many options for house design.
- The house should have proper space for hygienic cooking and include a toilet and bathing area
- The roof and wall should be made with string material so that they can survive in the different climatic conditions of the place.
- There is a need for a no-objection certificate by the landowner if the house is constructed on the plot of the family member of the beneficiary.
- The house will be in the name of the female head of the family.
- If there is no female head in the family then the allotment will be made jointly in the name of the husband and wife. Still, if the husband has don’t have a female spouse then allotment will be made in the name of the male head of the family.
- If the worker comes under the category of disabled then the allotment will be made in the name of such a person.
- The district administration has been given the responsibility to supply materials like cement, Steel, bricks, and prefabricated components.
Release of Installment Under Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
|First installment||On issuance of a work order||Rs 20000||Rs 20000|
|Second installment||On completion of the plinth||Rs 35000||Rs 30000|
|Third installment||On completion of up to roof level||Rs 45000||Rs 40000|
|Fourth installment||After completion of the house in all respects including the sanitary latrine and beneficiary starts living in the house||Rs 30000||Rs 30000|
|Total||Rs 130000||Rs 120000|
Important Points Regarding
- To issue the work order, geo-tagged photographs of the eligible worker with his or her kutcha house and the proposed site of construction should be collected.
- Uploading the photos of the inspection of houses on away soft is required.
- The beneficiary should have Photograph, his or her Aadhaar, UID/EID, and mobile number.
- If their no connection with a mobile number then his or her family or relatives or friends’ mobile numbers will be needed.
- The worker will receive the second, third, and fourth installments in his bank account after eye estimation and spot verification.
- When the beneficiary will receive the fourth installment then he must fix an engraved logo of Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar Yojana on the front wall of the house.
- The wall of the house should show the name of the beneficiary, year of sanction and unit cost, etc.
- With the help of the public financial management system, the funds will be directly sent to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- The beneficiary will be receiving the fund in installments.
- Under Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar, the beneficiary should complete the construction of the house within 12 months from the credit of the first installment into the account.
- The workers who are making a big house are asked to first complete the core house with a carpet area of at least 25 square meters.
- After completing the first core of the house then they should go for an extension.
- The individual should be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- The individual should be a building and other construction worker.
- A worker who has a kutcha house can apply for the scheme.
- The individual should be registered under the Odisha building and other construction worker welfare boards.
- The applicant should not have taken advantage of any other housing scheme earlier.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Proof of age
- No objection certificate etc
Procedure To Apply Under Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
- Visit the official website of Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana.
- The home page of the website will be open on the screen.
- Now click on apply under Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar Yojana on the home page.
- You will see the application form on the screen.
- Fill out the form by entering all details on the screen.
- then upload all the required documents.
- Now you have to click on submit option.
- By following these steps you can apply under Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar Yojana.
Procedure to Login on the Portal
- Visit the official website.
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Then click on the MIS login option on the home page.
- Now you have to click on the data entry option.
- You will be directed to the new page.
- then click on the option of your choice
- you will see a new page on the screen.
- Then enter the user id and password on the new page.
- After entering the details click on the login option.
- Within a few seconds, you will be logged on to the portal.
If anyone wants any additional information he can call on Toll-Free Number- 155237
With the help of this scheme, the construction worker will live their life peacefully. The state government launched this scheme for the betterment of the workers. It will provide satisfaction to the workers and their family members that at least they have a house for living in.