Today we are going to share with you the details of Odisha labour card list for 2020. All the important aspects of Odisha labour card list such as benefits which will be provided to the card holder, list of beneficiaries for different districts will be shared with you all. This labour card will be given by Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board which is responsible for regulating the employment and conditions of service of building and other construction workers. This board basically works for the welfare of construction workers.
Beneficiary List Odisha Labour Card
On the basis of a number of applications and Eligibility of candidates, the board has announced the beneficiary list for Odisha labour cardholder. So the individuals who have submitted online form can check that whether they are selected or not for Odisha is a labour card. There is a complete list of labour card beneficiary list district wise on the official site that is http://bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in/Building/#NoBackWe have covered all the important details in this article related to labour card 2020. Read this article very carefully if you want to get all the important details of the labour card.
Key Highlights Of Odisha Labour Card List
|Name||Labour card list|
|Organisation||Odisha building and other construction worker welfare board|
|Name of state||Odisha|
|Check labour list||Online|
Benefits of Odisha Labour Card
The following benefits are provided to the people while applying for the labour card in the year 2020
- Accident Assistants
- Help for funeral expenses,
- Marriage Expenses Assistance
- Maternity Benefit
- Death Benefits
- Medical Expenses Help for treatment under RSBY & BKKY,
- Educational help
- Help in the purchase of Working Tools
- Assistance in purchasing of bi-cycle
- Help in the purchase of Safety Equipment
- Housing help under Nirmana Shramik Pakka Ghar Yojana
- Financial Help for skill up-gradation
- Helps in Loans and advances for construction of the house
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the it:-
- The applicant must be the residence of Odisha
- An applicant must be above the age of 18 years.
- An applicant must be below the age of 60 years.
- The applicant must be a construction worker.
Odisha Labour Card District Wise List
The following beneficiaries are included in the different districts of Odisha.
|District Name||Number Of Beneficiaries|
Procedure to download Odisha labour card list
- Go to the official website of Odisha Building and other construction workers Welfare board that is Go to the menu section
- Click on the reports link
- Now click on the reports of beneficiaries
- Now the beneficiary list will appear district wise
- Click on your district
- Now check your name in the labour Card benefit list and click on it
- Now your labour card will be in front of you take the printout for future use