E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat: The Gujarat Social Justice & Empowerment Department put efforts to support candidates in Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Economically Backward Classes. E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Yojana started with an aim to help people to take advantage of the Gujarat government-launched schemes by sitting at home. This new initiative will help in the Economic Development and Empowerment of the people.
If you want to know the information about E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat 2023, then you must read this article because from the below article we will share with you all the information like Registration, Login Process, Objective, Benefits and Required Documents etc. . ,
Table of Contents
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat 2023
With the help of the E Samaj Kalyan plan, the residents don’t have to visit the offices to apply for government schemes. Now, the people can apply for all the government schemes on esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in. E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat is the government portal through which eligible people can apply for schemes by using their mobile phones and laptops. Through this plan, the individuals can also take advantage of various services provided by the Director of Scheduled Caste Welfare, Director of Developing Castes Welfare, Director of Social Defence, and Gujarat Safai Kamdar Development Corporation.
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Objectives
The main aim of the E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat is to make the application process convenient for people. This initiative will also help in economic development in rural and urban areas. Gujarat will actually want to exploit government-supported programs without leaving their homes, saving them both time and cash.
|E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat
|By Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat
|Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Citizens of Gujarat State
|The main objective of this portal is to ensure economic recovery in rural and urban areas.
|Through this portal, the citizens of the state can get the benefits of all the schemes being launched by the Gujarat government sitting at home.
|Gujarat Government Schemes
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Beneficiary Class
- SC/ ST
- Economically Backward Classes
- Minority Communities
- Physically & mentally challenged candidates
- Destitute People
- Old people
- Director of Scheduled Caste Welfare (Director Scheduled Caste Welfare Board)
- Developing Castes Welfare (Director, Developing Castes Welfare)
- Director of Social Defence (Directorate of Social Security)
- Gujarat Safai Kamdar Development Corporation (Gujarat Cleaning Workers Development Corporation)
Services Available Under Portal
- Accommodation facility for senior citizens (Old Age Home)
- Commercial Pilot
- DC Adarsh Nivasi Shala Admission
- DC Government Chhatralay Admission
- Divyang Lagna Sahay
- Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana
- Dr. P. G. Solanki Scheme for Loan / Assistance to Law Graduates of Scheduled Caste
- Dr. P. G. Solanki Scheme for Loan / Assistance to Medical Graduate Doctors of Scheduled Caste
- Dr. P. G. Solanki Scheme for Loan / Assistance to Medical Post Graduate Doctors of Scheduled Caste
- Dr. P. G. Solanki Scheme for Stipend to Scheduled Caste Lawyers
- Dr. Savitaben Ambedkar Intercaste Marriage Assistance Scheme
- Financial Assistance Scheme for Purchase of Agricultural Land to Scheduled Caste Farmers
- Foster Parents
- Kunwar Bai Nu Mameru Yojana
- Loan for Advocate Independent Business Application form
- Bankable Yojana Loan
- Loan for Doctor Independent Business Application form
- Loan For Foreign Study
- Mai Ramabai Ambedakar Saat Phera Samuh Lagna Yojana
- Manav Garima Yojana
- Niradhar Vruddho ane Niradhar Apango na Nibhav Mate Nanakiy Sahay
- Pandit Din Dayal Aavas Yojana
- PHID and Travel Pass
- Prosthetic Aids and Appliances
- Registration of an NGO Working for Disabled People
- Saat Phera Samuh Lagna
- Sant Surdas Yojana
- Satyvadi Raja Harishchandra Marnotar Sahay Yojana
- SC Adarsh Nivasi Shala Admission
- SC Government Chhatralay Admission
- Scheme for Small Business Owners of Scheduled Castes to Buy a Place of Business/Shop
- SEBC Certificate
- Social Education Camp
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Benefits
- It will be helpful for the people who belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Economically Backward Classes to use the benefits of the state government-launched schemes.
- E Samaj Kalyan scheme will help in the development of rural and urban areas.
- People are now aware of the schemes, as now they can get every information on the portal.
- It will save people time and effort as they can apply for the scheme from their homes only.
- This new initiative will also help in the overall development of the state.
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Eligibility Criteria
- Individuals should belong to Gujarat state
- Residents should belong to underprivileged, SC/ST, and backward classes.
Important Documents Required
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Details
- Bank Passbook
- BPL Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- College ID Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Educational Documents
- Income Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (If any)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Residential Certificate
- SC Caste Certificate
- Voter ID Card
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Registration Procedure
- Go to the official website of the E Samaj Kalyan Portal.
- The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- Click on the option Please register here as a first-time user on the home page.
- Now you will be directed to the new page.
- Provide all the asked information such as name, gender, Aadhar card number, caste, date of birth, etc.
- After entering the details click on the option of register.
- then click on the option of registration for NGO users, besides the NGO option.
- Now you have to provide all the required information.
- Then click on the option to register.
- After clicking, the registration process will be completed.
- Now click on the login to E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Portal option by entering your user ID, Password Captcha Code, etc.
- When you will be logged on to the portal, then choose the scheme under which you want to apply.
- By following these steps, you can apply online under that scheme.
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Login
- You have to go to the official portal.
- Then the home page will be open before you.
- On the homepage, click on the option of login.
- After clicking on this option the login form will be opened in your device.
- You need to enter the user ID, password, and captcha code and then press the login button.
Procedure to View Application Status Under E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat
- Go to the official website of the e-Samaj Kalyan Portal.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Click on the option of Your Application Status on the home page.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Then provide the application number and date of birth etc on the new page.
- Now you will see the application status on the screen
- By following these steps, you can check the status of your application under E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat.
Procedure to View Citizen Help Manual
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the Citizen Help Manual option on the home page.
- You will see the new PDF file on the screen.
- The PDF file will contain all the related information.
- If you want to download it, you can do it by clicking on the download option.
This scheme will empower the residents of Gujarat. With the help of this scheme, now people don’t have to depend on others for their work. The improvements in the underprivileged sections of society will also be noticed. The people who are unaware of the government-launched schemes now can use the perks of the schemes that are made for their welfare.