With the increasing technology and reducing the use of paper, the Government of Gujarat has come up with an effective method to record the reports of their students and teachers. The concerned authorities of the government schools in the Gujarat state has come out with an online portal which will help the students and the teachers to track the records of their reports and today under this article, we will share with you all the information about the SSA Gujarat Online Portal which is popularly known as the online hajari. We will tell you all the details about this initiative for the year 2019 and 2020.
Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan
The Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan was launched by the Gujarat government way back in 2016 and 2015. The Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan was just an education initiative that was developed in the whole of India with an amendment in the constitution. The amendment said that it is mandatory for the Government schools to provide free education to all the students below the age of 14 years. This initiative was a widely popular initiative and helped many children to gain a basic education.
Gujarat Online Hajari System
As the name suggests online Hajari was developed as an initiative by the Gujarat government so that the concerned authorities can record the reports of the student and the teachers who are a part of the Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan in the government schools of the Gujarat state. Through the SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal, the teachers and the students can record their attendance and also the reports of their academics without penning them down on paper.
Benefits Of SSA Gujarat Portal
There are many benefits of the online Hajari portal, the first and the foremost benefit is that the reports and the attendance of the student and the teachers will be forever saved. They will not be lost and can be accessed from anywhere and anytime. This will help the student and the teachers to be technologically forward and it will also help the teachers to save their time and as they will no longer have to pen everything down on the paper and keep it safe.
Attendance Timings For Online Hajari at SSA Gujarat
Only on the following timings, the attendance will be recorded on the SSA Gujarat Portal:-
- Attendance of teachers can be filled only from 11:30 am in the morning, Monday to Friday.
- Attendance for second shift schools can be filled from Monday to Friday at 02:00 pm
- Attendance for all school teachers will be filled by 12:30 hours on Saturday.
Facilities Available On The Portal
In the online Hajari portal, there are four facilities available for the concerned authorities at the government schools of Gujarat state:-
- Teacher’s attendance
- Student’s attendance
- Teacher’s report
- Student’s report
Process To Feed Online Attendance
To feed the online attendance using the Hajari portal, you can follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal
- When you land on the homepage, you have to click on the online attendance tab present at the home screen.
- As soon as you click on the tab, you will land on another webpage.
- On that webpage, you have to enter your username and password
- After you have entered your username and password and the captcha code, you will have to click on submit.
- As soon as you will click on submit, the online attendance web page will be displayed on your screen.