Gujarat CM Helpline: Gujarat citizens who are finding ways to connect to your Chief Minister can grab such information here. In this article, we are going to provide you with information related to the different ways with the help of which you can file your grievance or complaint to Mr. Bhupendrabhai Patel Chief Minister of Gujarat office.
If you have any problem you can directly file your complaint in the office of the Chief Minister of the state. Read the below-given session of the page to collect the information related to the Gujarat CM Helpline.
About Gujarat CM Helpline
CM Helpline numbers are very helpful for the citizens of the state as well as the government. You can contact directly to the Chief Minister’s Office to file your complaint regarding any issue you are facing. You can contact the Gujarat CM office through telephone phone, social media, or the website of the CMO Gujarat. With the help of feedback from the public or complaints/ problems/grievances filled by them, the State Government can make necessary decisions to improve governance.
Brief About Gujarat CM Helpline Number
|Article About||CM Helpline Number|
|Information For||Citizens Of The State|
Gujarat Viklang Pension Yojana
Benefits of CMO Helpline Gujarat
It will help both the government and the public of the state. It will work as a direct connection of the public with their Chief Minister. With the help of the CMO Helpline, people can share the issues they are facing in day-to-day life and the government can take necessary decisions to resolve the issues of the public. This will maintain a good relationship between the public and their government.
Ways to connect the CM Office
- Social Media
- Helpline number
You can connect with your CM through social media too. Here are the social media platforms along with CMO ids:
- Facebook page: CMO Gujarat
- Twitter: @CMOGuj
- Instagram: cmogujarat
- Office address: 3rd floor, Swarnim Sankul – 1, New Sachivalay, Sector 10, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
- Phone no: +91 79 23250073 / +91 79 23250074
- CONTACT CMO: +91 7923250073-74
Share Your Grievance via CMO Website
To file your Grievance application or submit your feedback directly to the CMO- (Chief Minister Office) you have to follow the following steps:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the CMO Gujarat
- The home page of the website will appear on the screen of your laptop/ computer/ mobile
- Go to the “connect” option available in the menu bar
- Click on the “write to CMO” option from the drop-down list
- A new page will appear on the screen with the application form
- Enter Name, District, Taluka, and Email
- Click Send OTP option and enter the OTP to verify your email
- Now enter Subject, Phone Number, Occupation, and Message
- Enter the code shown in the image on the screen
- Click Send option to submit
- The applicant has to go to the Official Webpage of CMO Helpline Gujarat.
- Now from the Homepage, click on the Feedback tab.
- After that, a new page will open.
- Provide the feedback in the feedback form.
- After providing information, click on the
Note: For more updates stay connected with our web portal related to the Government of Gujarat announcements.