Railway Recruitment Board of Indian Railway under the Notification No.06/2019 GDCE – Dated 10/09/2019 has announced to Recruit 141 Junior Engineer under the RRB JE Recruitment 2020. Apply Online for RRB JE Recruitment at the official website of RRC WR before the Last Date. These 141 Post RRB JE Vacancy is available for Different Post. In this article, you will get RRB JE Recruitment All Details, Document Required, Eligibility and Online Application Process
RRB JE Recruitment 2020
The Railway Recruitment Cell of the Western Railway (Maharashtra state) has issued a notification regarding the requirement of JUNIOR ENGINEER (141) & DMS (8) against GDCE Quota in Level-06. The notification has been issued for only Western Railways prevailing in the Maharashtra state. If you have a desired to get Government Job in Railway Department then it is a golden opportunity for you.
Features Of RRB JE Recruitment 2020
The application process on Railway recruitment will start very soon and the applications will only be submitted online. The eligible applicants can apply for the scheme via Maharashtra railway official website. By applying for the railway requirement you can earn upto a salary of Rupees 30000 per month. Additional perks will also be given through recruitment. The applicants applying for the Railway recruitment will be treated as government employees and perks will be given also like the perks enjoyed by the Government employees such as pension etc.
Key highlights of RRB JE Recruitment 2020
|Name Of Post||RRB JE Recruitment 2020|
|Department||Western Railway Recruitment Cell|
|No of Vacancy||141|
|Start Date to Apply||16Th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||15th October 2019|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||Not Mentioned|
Important Dates For RRB JE Recruitment 2020
- The application forms for the recruitment of the Railways will be submitted via online mode.
- The Opening Date and Time for submitting the online application form is 16/09/2019 from 10.00 am.
- Closing Date and Time for submitting the online application form is 15/10/2019 Up to 18.00.
- Application submitted prior to the closing date will not be eligible to apply for the recruitment of the Railways.
Vacancies Of RRB JE Recruitment 2020
Certain vacancies are available and under the recruitment for the Railways:-
- For the post of Junior Engineers (JE) – a total of 141 vacancies are available.
- For the post of Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) – a total of 08 vacancies are available.
- A total of 149 posts are available for the recent Railway recruitment by Maharashtra state.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020
Age Criteria For The Recruitment
Specific criteria for the eligible age has been looking into for the recruitment of the railway for Maharashtra state. The finalized eligibility criteria are given below:-
- The applicant must have attained a minimum age of 18 years.
- The upper limit of 42 years has been finalized for the unreserved categories. Although certain exemptions are made for the people belonging to a certain cast –
- For OBC – 45 years.
- For SC/ST – 47 years.
Important Documents Needed
To avail the benefit of the post in the Maharashtra railway, the applicant must produce these documents while filling out the application form:-
- Proof of age, the applicant must prove that his or her age is eligible to apply for the post of any vacancy presented in the notification of the recruitment by the Maharashtra railways.
- Community Certificate, the candidates who are filling out the application form through the reserved categories that is SC ST or OBC should produce the community service certificate that is usually issued by the central government.
- The applicants belonging to the OBC community should produce a non creamy layer of the caste certificate.
- Education Certificates – The applicant should produce the education certificate issued by their respective boards.
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Employees claiming to belong to Other Backward Classes are also required to submit a self-declaration in the prescribed format.
Salary Finalized For The Posts
According to the official notification which is issued by the Maharashtra railway concerned authorities you can earn upto Rupees 35,400/ if you are selected for a certain post under the recruitment.
How to Apply for RRB JE Recruitment 2020
To apply for the requirement under the Maharashtra railway, you need to follow these simple steps:-
- Click on the ONLINE/E-APPLICATION link present at the home screen.
- Click on the “New Registration” tab.
- First, visit the official website of RRC-WR
- Below Page will appear. Fill all details as shown below, Click on Generate OTP. Enter OTP and click on SUBMIT button.
- Fill in the basic details present on the screen such as –
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- E-mail Address
- Mobile number.
- On submission of required details, you will receive an email on your registered email ID.
- Click on the link received to proceed further.
- Login using the Registration number & password sent in the email.
- Enter Login Id & Password in below Login form & click on SUBMIT button.
- Fill all details as shown below & click on the Change Password button.
- Re-Enter Login Id & Updated Password in below Login form & click on SUBMIT button.
- Select Preferences for Junior Engineer Post / DMS Posts
- Below page will appear. Fill all your Personal details in this page & click on SAVE & NEXT.
- Fill your Address details as shown below & click on SAVE & NEXT button.
- Fill all your Educational details as shown below, Click on SAVE & NEXT
- Upload all your Documents in proper size as per mentioned below & click on SAVE & NEXT
- The preview page will appear.
- Check all your details & Print your Application form by clicking on the PRINT button below or Click on Modify for updating data if any.
- The list of all the selected applicants will be displayed after a few days on the official website itself by the concerned authorities.
Note – Candidates are advised to take a printout of their application and fee receipt which is required to be produced at the time of Document verification. Also, before submitting the application, employees should ensure and check the accuracy of all the details filled and relevant certificates.