Patna Metro Rail Project is going to start Soon. Under this project, the PMRC will Release a number of Vacancies in for Various Post. The Job Seekers who are searching for Patna Metro Rail Vacancies will be eligible to apply and can submit their application directly to Patna Metro Rail Corporation before the Last Date. PMRC will announce Vacancy for Both Technical and Non-Technical Post. Patna Metro Rail Vacancies (PMRC) & Project Complete Details are available in the below of this article.
Table of Contents
PMRC Project All Details
Transportation is the main concern of youngsters who are doing jobs in various metropolitan cities. Transportation is also required for carrying out the day-to-day businesses as we all go through many different phases which led us to get out of our homes. Even if it is a travel of 1 kilometer or travel of 50 kilometers transportation is the main basic need which helps us to carry out the process. To make transportation easily available to all the residents of the state metro rails have been implemented in various metropolitan cities such as Delhi, Mumbai. But now as we all go higher in the technology phase PATNA, one of the big cities is set to launch its own metro rail in the upcoming year.
Patna Metro Rail Project 2023
The project of Patna metro rail was given an extremely good approval by the planning commission of India in the year 2011 on 14 September from then the project has been touching heights and infrastructures have been kept readily under observation. It is also said that the metro rail inside the city of Patna will be introduced on two routes through a public-private partnership.
Number Of Post In Patna Metro Rail Vacancies
|Name of Post||Number of Post|
|Non Technical Staff||–|
|Fourth Class Vacancy||–|
Phases In Patna Metro Rail Vacancies
The project of Patna Metro Rails will be completed in two phases. In these two phases a total of 30 kilometers of the distance will be covered by the Patna Metro Rails to be constructed.
- The first phase, the corridor first will construct.
- In the second phase, the corridor second will construct.
Routes under Patna Metro Rail
The Patna metro rail will be designated to connect the main points of the city together so that there are less chaos and less traffic among the roads.
The Patna Metro rail will have two corridors:-
- 1st corridor will connect Pana West to Patna East
- 2nd corridor will connect Patna South and Patna North.
- The east-west corridor will be 16.94 kilometers long with elevated 5.48km.
- Total stations under east-west corridor will be 12 stations — three elevated, eight underground and one at the grid.
- The north-south corridor will be 14.45 kilometers long with 1km of the elevated path and 4.55km underground.
- Total stations under north-south corridor will be 12 station — nine elevated and three underground.
The covered area under the Patna Metro Rails Project are as Follows-
- Dak Bunglow Chowk
- Gandhi Maidan.
Metro Stations under Patna Metro Project
The areas concluded under the Metro Station of Patna Metro Rail project are as follows:-
- Saguna More
- Dak Bunglow Chowk
- Bailey More
- Gandhi Maidan
- Frazer Road
- Raja Pul
- Gandhi Maidan
- Ashok Rajpath
Candidates must have passed a Diploma in Engineering.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
- SC and ST category candidates will have to pay the application fee of only RS 100.
- Other category candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 400.
- Written Test
- As per the Govt Norms
How to Apply Patna Metro Rail (PMRC) Vacancies Online Form?
- Candidates visit the official website at https://patna.nic.in/.
- Download Patna Metro Vacancies 2023 Notification and read carefully.
- After that use USER ID and password for login.
- Start the application form with some Important details.
- Upload all required scanned documents, photos & signatures.
- Pay the required fees via online mode.
- After that Click on the submit button.
- Finally, take a printout of the complete PMRC Vacancies Application Form.