Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is now providing Scholarship to Single Girl Child on a monthly basis. Under the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2019 Central Board Education will provide Rs 500 Monthly as a financial allowance to the beneficiary. Apply Online for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship before the Last Date and avail all the benefits of the scheme.
Scholarship Scheme CBSE
As we all know that the government of India has been taking steps to empower women all over the country by providing different schemes at different points of time for the women belonging to different age groups. Recently, we came to know about the free ride of metro buses scheme that has been imposed by the Government of Delhi to empower the working women who belong to financially low caste and groups. And now the Central Board of Secondary Education has also imposed a scholarship scheme for the teenage girls studying in 11th and 12th standard of any CBSE affiliated school.
Overview CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2019
|Scheme Name||CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship|
|Department||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Beneficiary||Class 11 & 12|
|Start Date to apply||Open Now|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Financial Allowance||Rs 500 Per Month|
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2019
The Central Board of Education has imposed a scholarship scheme known as CBSE Single Girl Child scholarship 2019. Under the scheme scholarship has been provided to the girls who are a single child of their parents. This scheme has been implemented to empower the parents who are providing education to their single child even if she is a girl.
Aim Of CBSE Scholarship Scheme
When the Central Board of Education imposed this is a scheme, the main aim through the scheme was to provide empowerment to the girls prevailing in the country. Many of the families are not able to afford education so in this case, the scheme will prove to be a great help for the families. Under this scheme Rupees, 500 will be credited to the beneficiaries account every month. Later in this article, you will read about the eligibility criteria, application process and all other details about the CBSE single girl child scholarship scheme for the year 2019:-
Eligibility Criteria Under The Scheme
The following eligibility required for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship scheme for the year 2019:-
- This scheme is eligible only for the single girl child.
- The beneficiaries will be selected only among the students who have scored more than 60% in their CBSE class 10 examinations.
- The scheme is only eligible for the student who is studying in class 11 and 12.
- The scheme is only eligible for the student of Central Board of Secondary Education affiliated schools.
- The beneficiaries will be chosen among the people whose tuition fees are not more than Rs. 1,500/- p.m. during the academic year.
- In the next two years, the total enhancement in tuition fee in such school shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee charged.
- NRI applicants of the Board are also eligible for the award.
- The tuition fee for the NRIs has been decided maximum of Rs. 6,000/- per month.
- The scholarship shall be awarded to Indian Nationals only.
- Candidates who have passed the CBSE Class X Examination in 2019 will be considered.
Documents Needed For The Application
Certain documents needed to apply for the CBSE single girl child scholarship scheme.
- An attested copy of Mark sheet of Class X or Class XI/ 2019.
- A copy of Aadhaar number, if any. It must be linked with Bank Account of the candidate.
- A copy of Bank passbook/canceled cheque duly attested.
Duration and Renewal Of The Scholarship
The duration and the conditions for renewal of the scholarship are as follows:-
- The scholarship will be renewed after one year when the applicant must have completed the class 11th.
- The candidate scholarship will be renewed only if she is eligible to pass the class 11th with more than 50% of the aggregate marks.
- The renewal/ continuation of the scholarship, in cases where a scholar gives up the chosen course of study before its completion or if she changes the school or course of study shall be subject to prior approval of the Board.
- To avail the benefit of this scheme the students must be regular and intact in their studies and also should attend the school regularly with no leaves without permission.
- A Scholarship once cancelled shall not be renewed under any circumstances.
- The Central Board of Education has full right to cancel any scholarship on basis of any fraudulent practices.
Funds Under The Scholarship
As announced by the Central Board of Education scholarship of Rupees 500 will be given per month to the beneficiaries under the Central Board of single girl child scholarship scheme for the year 2019. It is also announced by the CBSE that the scholarship will be provided for 2 years maximum to the beneficiaries. The funds will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary through NEFT.
How to Apply Online For CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
The following application process must be undertaken to apply for the CBSE single girl child scholarship scheme 2019:-
- First, visit the CBSE official website.
- Click on the ‘CBSE Scholarship Portal’ box located at the bottom.
- Click on the ‘Guidelines and Application Forms/ Apply Online’ option.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth (as printed on the Class X mark sheet)
- Enter all particulars carefully and submit the form.
- Note down the registration number displayed on the page. The registration number will be used for future preference.
- Print the undertaking as provided in the ‘Guidelines Document’, fill it, paste the photograph and get it attested from the school.
- Go to the ‘upload document’ option and upload both the above-mentioned documents.
- Go to print ‘confirmation page’ option and generate the confirmation page.
Note – Only applicants who have completed the application process properly will be able to generate a confirmation page. Applicants who could not generate confirmation page are not successful, and their application will not be processed