To preserve the needs of the prevailing women in our society many schemes have been generated by our Prime Minister. One such scheme is Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2020. Under the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2020 a specific amount of funds will be given to the women who are pregnant and lactating mothers of the first living child in the family.
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2020
The Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2020 has been implanted to reserve the rights of the pregnant women and to provide financial support for the birth of the child. As nowadays due to high Hospital bills it is very difficult to manage the budget. The Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana will provide 5000 Rupees in three instalments to the mother of the child. The funds will be directly transferred to the account in the name of the women.
Objective Of PMMVY 2020
The clear objective of the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana is to provide empowerment to the women who are pregnant and lactating mothers of a single living child of the family. The funds provided under the scheme will provide financial support which will be helpful in carrying out the hospital bills generated by the delivery of the child.
Read further to know the eligibility criteria, application procedure etc under the scheme :-
Key Highlights Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Launched Date||September 2017|
|Last Date to apply||No Last Date|
|Ministry||Ministry of Women and Child Development|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
Eligibility Criteria Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
The funds under the scheme will be given in three installments to the beneficiaries. The three installments are divided in respect to the three stages of pregnancy.
Given below are the eligibility criteria for different installments –
- To avail the First Instalment under the scheme the beneficiaries must be on the Early Registration of Pregnancy.
- To avail the Second Instalment which has to be claimed after the six months of pregnancy the beneficiaries must have received at least one Ante-Natal Check-up
- For Availing the Third Instalment the beneficiaries must register the Child Birth also the child must have received the first cycle of immunizations of BCG, OPV, DPT, and Hepatitis B or its equivalent/substitute.
Note – The beneficiary can only apply for the scheme within 730 days from the date of beneficiary’s Last Menstrual Period
PMAY List 2020
Documents Needed Under The Scheme
- Duly filled Application Form 1A
- Copy of MCP Card
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/Identity Proof
- Copy of Bank/Post Office Account Passbook
- Duly filled Application Form 1B
- Copy of MCP Card
- Duly filled Application Form 1C
- Copy of MCP Card
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Note – Aadhar card is used as an identity proof.
Apply Online PM Kisan Rs 3000 Scheme
Funds Allocated Under The Scheme
As per the official notification, 5000 Rupees will be transferred to the beneficiaries account in three instalments. The funds allotted under different installments are given below:-
- In the First instalment, 1000 Rupees will be transferred into the beneficiaries account.
- second instalment, 2000 Rupees will be transferred into the beneficiaries account.
- In the Third instalment, 2000 Rupees will be transferred into the beneficiaries account.
Important Points To Be Kept In Mind –
- In the case of infant mortality, a beneficiary would not be eligible for claiming benefits under the scheme.
- In the case of a miscarriage or still birth, a beneficiary would be eligible to claim the remaining instalment for a future pregnancy.
- For any query, you can contact on this helpline number — 011-23382393
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
OFFLINE Process PMMVY
If you want to register yourself under the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2020 via offline mode then, you must visit your nearest Anganwadi Kendra or any government-appointed Kendra in your city or your village and then you can register yourself with all the required documents mentioned above. The registration must be done within 150 days of LMP.
ONLINE Process PMMVY
The easy way to register yourself for the Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana 2020 is to do it through the online mode. To register yourself via online mode for the given scheme you need to follow the simple steps given below :-
- First visit the official website
- Log in into the scheme official software using the scheme facilitator’s (AWC/approved health facility) login details.
- Click on New Beneficiary tab for registering under the scheme.
- Fill in the details as asked in the registration form 1A
- Thus, you will be registered for the first instalment.
- After 6 months of pregnancy, you can avail the benefits of the second instalment by filling in the application form 1B
- After the birth of the child and the completion of his/her first cycle of immunization of CG, OPV, DPT and Hepatitis B, you can avail the benefits of the third instalment by filling in the form 1C.