Bihar Police Constable Recruitment for the year of 2020 has been announced by Central selection boards of constables, Bihar in recently released a notification. Under the advertisement no 02/2019 there is a total of 11880 vacant jobs of Constable in the Bihar Police Force. Application forms of Bihar Police Constable Recruitment are to be filled online through the official website. Kindly read this article carefully to grab detailed information such as Eligibility, Pay Scale, Selection Process and other related details to apply for Bihar Sipahi Bharti.
Table of Contents
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2020
11880 vacancies are vacant in the Bihar police force for the post of constable. A notification has been released by the Central selection board of constables, Bihar on 4th October 2019. Online application form filling procedure is already started. Have a look at the following information if you desire to grab the job in Bihar police force. This is a golden opportunity to get a government job for you aspirants which is quite competitive nowadays.
Highlights of Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2020
|Name of the post||Constable|
|Department||Central Selection Board of Constables, Bihar|
|Number of vacancies||11880|
|Application fee||Rs.450/- (unreserved, BC and EBC category) and Rs.112/- (SC/ST)|
|Pay scale||Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.2000/-|
|Commencing date||5th October’19|
|Last date||4th November’19|
- Education criteria:Candidates who are desperate to apply for this job vacancy must have 12th or equal academic qualification form a recognized board.
- Age Criteria: Applicants whose age is more than 18 years and less than 25 years are eligible to apply for the job. Reserved category aspirants will get age relaxation, 2 years for BC/ EBC category male candidates, 3 years for unreserved/ BC/ EBC category female candidates, and 5 years for SC/ ST category candidates.
- Measurement test: Minimum height for the unreserved category male candidates is 165 cm. For female candidates of all category minimum height requirement is 155 cm. For male candidates of SC/ ST category minimum height requirement is 160 cm and for OBC its 162 cm. Chest measurement for male contenders of unreserved category, BC and OBC category is 81 cm (expended 86 cm). For male candidates of SC/ ST category chest measurement requirement is 79 (expended 84 cm).
Number of Vacancy In Bihar Police Constable Recruitment
|Post Name||General||BC||EBC||EWS||BC Female||SC||ST||Total Post|
Pay Scale In Bihar Police Constable Recruitment
Selected candidates under the various department of Bihar Police (BP), Bihar Military Police (BMP), Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB) and Special India Reserve Battalion (SIRB) will get salary according to 3rd Grade Level Grade Pay (Rs 21700 to Rs 69100).
Applicants need to pay
Rs.450/- Only as application fee
who belongs to unreserved, BC and EBC category (both Male and Female
SC, ST both Male and Female Candidates have to pay Rs.112/- Only.
Selection Procedure In Bihar Sipahi Bharti
Central Selection Board of Constables, Bihar will select the candidates on the basis of written examination, physical efficiency test and Measurement test. These measures of selection will be done in two steps:
Step 1 written examination: firstly, the written examination will be conducted. The written examination will be of 100 marks. Contenders will get 2 hours to complete the 100 questions each question will be of 1 mark. Those who qualify written examination are eligible to go for physical examination.
Step 2 Measurement and Physical efficiency test: Malecontenders have to clear 1.6 km race within 6 minutes and female candidates have to clear 1 km race within 5 minutes. Candidates who qualify race will go for shot puts throw. Then who qualify in shot puts throw have to face high jump. Male candidates have to jump high up to 4 feet and female candidates have to up to 3 feet.
How to Apply In Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2020:
Desperate aspirants who wish to grab the constable job in Bihar police force has to follow these steps to apply for the job:
First Step Open the official website of the Central Selection Board of Constables.
Second Step Now on the home page search “Advt. No. 02/2019: Invitation of Online Application for selection of Constables in Bihar Police, BMP, SIRB and BSISB.” Or click below given link
Third Step Click on the link and a new web page open on the screen
Fourth Step Now click on “Advertisement Notification (Advt. 02/2019)”
Fifth Step Read the details given in the notification carefully or read this article
Sixth Step Now come back on the same page and click on registration link
Seventh Step Now click on “Register and make payment for not paid applicants (new candidates)”
Eighth Step Now read the instructions carefully and click on the declaration
Ninth Step Now click “proceed to registration and payment”
Tenth Step Fill the details in the registration form (as per the 10th certificate) and click proceed
Eleventh Step Make payment and complete the registration procedure
Twelfth Step fill the online application form and upload your recent image & signature
Thirteen Step Submit the form after reviewing the details
Fourteen Step at last take print out of the form and keep it for further use.
Process to Check Application Status
After the successful submission of online Application form any candidate may check online Application status by visiting at the official website.
- Firstly Visit at the official website then click on the Application Status Option.
- After that Enter Registration Id or Mobile number and enter your Date of Birth
- Then enter Captcha code and click on the submit button
- Notification released date is 4th October’19
- Commencing date of the online form filling procedure is 5th October’19
- Last date of form filling procedure is 4th November’19
- Written Examination and PET& PST is not announced yet
- 9262695991, 9262695992, 9262695993
- 9262695994, 9262695995
- [email protected]
Note: In the end I just want to advise all the readers to keep eyes on our blog to get all the related information. “Stay Connected”