Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019 – 20 Notification has been released by Bihar BPSSC Department. If you want to Apply Bihar Police Daroga Bharti 2019 then it’s a golden opportunity for you. Under the Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019 – 20, Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission has announced 2446 Posts of SI, ASI, and Sergeant. At the official website of BPSSC, you may apply for Bihar Police 2446 SI Recruitment.
BPSSC Bihar Police Daroga Bharti 2019
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 for the post of sub-inspector, sergeant and assistant superintendent jail has been released by the Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission. Are you Among the People who aspire to join police services and want to serve the country, and help prosper your nation? Is your dream is to become a police officer and help the common citizens in their daily problems then this opportunity is just for you?
New Bihar Police 2446 SI Recruitment
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) has always helped youngsters to find their ideal job and help gain the respect of been a Police subordinate and now yet again, Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission has given out more than 2,000 vacancies for Police Sub Inspector, Sergeant, and Assistant Superintendent Jail. Moreover, you can gain a salary of up to 1 lakh. Read further to know more about this golden opportunity is given out by Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission.
Total Vacancies For Bihar Police SI Recruitment
There is a total of 2446 jobs given out by the Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission in 2019
|Police Sub Inspector||2064|
|Assistant Superintendent Jail ( Direct Recruitment)||125|
|Assistant Superintendent Jail (ex-servicemen)||42|
Important Date to Apply Bihar Police SI Recruitment
The application for the Bihar Police Subordinate Recruitment 2019 will start from August 22, 2019, and will eventually end on September 25, 2019. The applications will be submitted online through the official website of Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission.
Check Also ISRO Recruitment 2019
Bihar SI Post Salary Finalize
- For Police Sub Inspector salary finalized for will be between Rs 35400 to Rs 112400
- The salary finalized for Sergeant will also be between Rs 35400 to Rs 112400
- The salary finalized for Assistant Superintendent Jail will also be between Rs 29200 to Rs 92300
- The minimum age required for all the three posts that is the post of Police Sub Inspector, Sergeant and Assistant Superintendent Jail is 20 years of age.
- While the upper limit varies on the basis of gender.
- Also the upper limit is a bit relaxed for people of certain caste and people with disabilities.
- The upper limit for people belonging to general category is – For male 37 years and for female 40 years
- The upper limit for the people belonging to SC /ST/PwD category is 42 years.
- While for BC/EBC it is 40 years.
- To apply for the job of the post of Sub Inspector, Sergeant and Assistant Superintendent Jail, the person should pass 10th from a recognized board.
- The candidate must also be graduated and post graduated from a recognized Institution or University.
- Application fees for the general candidates applying for the post of Sub Inspector, Sergeant and Assistant Superintendent Jail under the Bihar police recruitment is Rs 700
- While the certain exemption is made on fees for SC/ST/PWD candidates making their fees just Rs 400
Selection Process For BPSSC SI Vacancy 2020
There will be three kinds of test for the Bihar SI Recruitment 2019
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Physical Test
The first candidate is expected to give the preliminary exam then the candidates who pass and get merit in the preliminary exam will be called to give the Main Exam, which then will lead to the physical test.
Step to Apply Bihar SI Recruitment 2019-20
Procedure to be undertaken to apply for the Bihar Police Subordinate Recruitment 2019 for the post of sub-inspector, sergeant and assistant superintendent jail are as Follows-
- To fill the application form for the post of sub-inspector, Sergeant and assistant superintendent jail you just to follow simple steps given below –
- First, visit the official website of the Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission Official website
- Click on the notification of said post.
- Register yourself and make payment
- Next fill up the application form displayed on the screen
- Fill up all the details carefully as no omission will be made after the submission of the form
- Upload a recent colored passport size photograph with full signature in Hindi and English.
- Submit the application form.
Bihar SI Recruitment Application Status
After Successful submission of Bihar Sub-inspector of Application Form, you may easily check Bihar SI Recruitment Application Status. Click on this direct links and after that Fill your Registration ID and Date of Birth.
Helpline for BPSSC SI Recruitment
- 9431011448 or 449 or 450
- 9431010908, 7970989433