ISRO Recruitment 2019 i.e. Indian Space Research Organization is the space agency owned and operated by the government of India. Recently it’s Human Space Flight Centre which is located in Bangalore has started notification for the recruitment program for certain posts of Technician B/ Draughtsman B and Technical Assistant at Bangalore. The Recruitment Notification of 86 Technician & Draftsman Vacancies has been released by ISRO in the Advertisement number of HSFC/01/RMT/2019 on 24th August 2019. All the details that you might want to know about ISRO Recruitment 2019 are given below in a prescribed manner.
ISRO Technician & Technical Assistant Vacancy
The youth of the nation who have a dream to get a government job in Central Government Department may apply for ISRO Recruitment 2019 before the last date i.e. 13 September 2019. The online application form of New ISRO Vacancy Recruitment 2019 is available at the official email@example.com
Read Also KVS Recruitment 2019
ISRO Recruitment 2019 Total Vacancy
There are a total of 86 vacancies for the ISRO HSFC Recruitment for Technician B/ Draughtsman B and Technical Assistant. Details of Newly Announced vacancies of ISRO are as follows
- Fitter – 20 posts.
- Electronic Mechanic – 15 posts.
- Welder – 1 posts.
- Plumber – 2 posts.
- Machinist – 1 posts.
- Draughtsman — Mechanical – 10 posts.
- Draughtsman — Electrical – 2 posts.
- Mechanical – 20 posts.
- Electronics – 12 posts.
- Civil – 3 posts.
Required Qualification In ISRO Recruitment 2019
- The candidates with SSLC/ITI/Diploma are preferred to apply for ISRO HSFC recruitment for Technician B/ Draughtsman B and Technical Assistant.
- Specifically for Technician B and Draughtsman B, it requires SSLC, SSC, and Matriculation Pass along with ITI, NTC, or NAC in Fitter Trade from NCVT.
- Technical Assistant, candidates with a First Class Diploma in Engineering from a recognized State Board.
- The candidates must be aged between 18 to 35 years of age.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 40 years and for OBC is 38 years.
- Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections are also available
- Education Qualification
- Identity Proofs (Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID Card, etc)
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
Important Dates in ISRO Technician & Draftsman Vacancies
- The enrollment starts from 24th August 2019
- The last date to submit the application form is 13th September 2019.
Read About SSC Phase 7 Recruitment
Mode of Apply in ISRO Recruitment
- The application process for Recruitment of ISRO HSFC Technician B/ Draughtsman B and Technical Assistant will be done online, including fees can be paid through Debit card/ Credit Card/Internet banking OR offline through the nearest SBI branch.
- The application fees for male candidates from general and OBC categories is Rs 250 (non-refundable)
- The last date for submitting online application is 13.09.2019.
Selection Process In New ISRO Vacancy Recruitment
- The selection will be finalized on the basis of a curriculum-based written test and skill test for vacancies of ISRO HSFC Technician B/ Draughtsman B and Technical Assistant.
- Though not all candidates will be called for the written test, only those who excel in academic performance and parameters provided in the application form would be called to the written test to be held in Bengaluru.
- Later, the candidates who happen to qualify the written test judged by the HSFC itself would be called for skill test also to be held in Bengaluru.
- The final decision will be made by comparing the aggregate percentage of marks scored in both the tests given by the candidates.
Salary & Pay Scale ISRO HSFC Vacancy 2019
The salary details for ISRO HSFC Technician B/ Draughtsman B is around Rs 21,700 per month whereas for Technical Assistant is around Rs 44,900 per month.
|Name of the post||Pay Level in Pay Matrix||Approx. Gross Emoluments|
Technician – B
|Level 3||Rs.21,700/- plus DA|
Draughtsman – B
|Level 7||Rs.44,900/- plus DA|
How To Apply For ISRO Recruitment 2019
- The procedure of applying for ISRO Recruitment is pretty easy you just have to visit the official website
- Look for the notification of the Technician B/ Draughtsman B and Technical Assistant recruitment.
- If you’re qualified enough, fill up the application form.
- First of all in the process of Applying ISRO Technician B/ Draughtsman B and Technical Assistant Post you have to fill the online application form.
- For Filling up the ISRO Recruitment Application Form you have to visit at the official website.
- Now at the homepage of the official website, you will get “Notification” Option.
- Click on the Option and open a new tab. Under this new computer, tab chooses Discipline/Field as per your eligibility.
- After that, the Application form with the required discipline will open in front of you as shown in the figure.
- Now in the ISRO Recruitment 2019 Application Form if all the required details such as Name of Candidate, Email Address, Mobile Number, Education Qualification, etc
- After that upload, the entire required a document with application form in a prescribed way.
- Now after the successful submission of the application form it time Pay the fees either offline or online.
- When you will pay Application Fee successfully, you will get a confirmation message that you have successfully applied for the scheme
- In the Last of Application Process take a print out of application form and keep it safe for future.