UP Police Recruitment 2020 (Sub Inspector) 5623 vacancies latest update. Apply online through UPPBPB official website before the last date. In this article you will get the detailed information, documents required, application procedure and eligibility criteria related to the upcoming recruitment of Uttar Pradesh police recruitment and promotion board.
UP Police Recruitment 2020
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is going to announce the upcoming recruitment for Sub Inspector post in the month of October’19. Online application form filling will commence very soon. All those who desired to work and serve for the Police force may apply for this vacancy. This is the golden chance for both male and female contenders of UP State to grab the job in police force directly as sub-inspector.
Highlights of UP Police Recruitment 2020
|Name of the post||Sub Inspector (platoon commander)|
|Department||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Number of vacancies||5623|
|Type Vacancy||Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Education criteria: For the post of Sub Inspectors contenders have to complete a graduation degree from any recognized college or university. Contenders must complete their degree before applying for the job. Those contenders whose result is pending or appearing in last year are not eligible to apply for the job.
- Age Criteria: Age of the applicants who belong to an unreserved category is must lie in between 21 to 28 years. Those applicants whose age is more than 28 years are not eligible to apply. Reserved category applicants who belong to OBC/ SC/ ST category’s age is must lie in between 21 to 33 years. Applicants whose age is more than 33 years even a day are not eligible to apply.
- Physical efficiency: Male applicants have to clear race 4.8 kilometers within 28 minutes and female applicants have to clear 2.4 kilometers race within 16 minutes.
- Measurement test: Minimum height for the male candidates except ST category applicants is 168 cm. For the ST category male applicant’s height requirement is 160 cm. The chest measurement for male contenders is 79 cm (expended 84 cm) except for ST candidates (77 cm). For female applicant’s minimum height requirement is 152 cm except females belong to the ST category (147 cm).
Aspirants have to pay Rs.400/- only as application fee. The fee is to be submitted through online mode only via e- challan, debit card, credit card or internet banking.
UP Police Recruitment Procedure:
There are three steps for the selection of the candidate for the job of Sub Inspector (platoon commander):
- Step 1: Online written examination. Contenders who crack the exam will eligible to apply for the next step of the selection procedure.
- Step 2: The next step for this selection procedure is the physical efficiency test. Those who crack the second step will appear in the third step.
- Step 3: The third and last step is the Document Verification & Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
Aspirants who clear all the 3 stages will get the job and the final list will out on the basis of these three stages.
Online Application Procedure for the SI post in UP Police:
Candidates have to follow the following steps to apply for the job of Sub Inspector in the Uttar Pradesh Police Force.
Second Step: Now search the official notification link on the portal and Before applying for the job read carefully the notification or the details given in this article and check your eligibility.
Third Step: As you find you are eligible you have to collect all the necessary information to fill in the online application form. You must have your 10th certificate and aadhar card with you while filling the online application because all the details in the application form are required are to be filled as per these documents only.
Fourth Step: Click on the apply online link and the application form will appear on the desktop of your computer
Fifth Step: Fill the application form with the details like Name, Father Name, Mother Name, email Id, Education and other related information as per the requirement. (Name, Father Name, Mother Name, and DOB are must as per your 10th certificate)
Sixth Step: After filling all the details upload your recent scanned image and signatures also in JPG format
Seventh Step 7: Submit the online application form after reviewing the details carefully.
Eighth Step: Pay the application fee if applicable and take a print out of the online application form for further reference.
- Notification will release in the month of October’19
- Online application form filling procedure will commence in the mid of October’19
- Online application form filling procedure will end in the month on November’19
- The online written examination will be held in the month of December’19
- Physical Efficiency Test will be held in the month of February’20
- Document Verification & Physical Measurement Test will be held in the month of February’20
Note: Last but not least stay tuned with us to know more related to this vacancy and further related posts in the future.