We all are aware of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana which was implemented earlier in the 2019 year for the welfarement of the farmers residing in our country. So, today we will discuss with you the implementation of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in the Delhi city and also we will share with you the name wise list of farmers who are eligible to participate in the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana from Delhi city for the year 2020. Further in this article, we have provided every key detail about the Samman Nidhi Yojana 2019-2020. We have provided details like eligibility criteria, the application process, etc.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched by our honorable Prime Minister Mr Narendra Modi earlier in the 2019 year. The main objective of the launch of Samman Nidhi Yojana was to encourage farmers in our country. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana gathered a lot of love from the farmers residing in our country and thus help them to be financially stable.
Benefits Of Delhi PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Prime Minister Kisan Yojana was very beneficial to the farmers of our country. Some of the benefits which were provided through the scheme are given below:-
- Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, farmers got 6000 Rupees as an incentive through the Prime Minister.
- The incentive was given in three equal installments to the beneficiaries.
- The scheme fulfilled all the financial requirements of the farmer living in our country.
- The scheme will help to enhance the social status of the farmers
- It increases the income of Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs)
- It aims for procuring various inputs to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields, commensurate with the anticipated farm income at the end of each crop cycle.
- This scheme would also protect farmers from falling into the clutches of moneylenders.
Implementation Of Delhi PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- When the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was originally launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the Delhi and the West Bengal government in power refused to implement the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana due to some Reason. which are unknown.
- Although the concerned authorities about the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme announced that they were receiving many applications of the farmers residing in Delhi and West Bengal State. But they couldn’t help them because their ruling government has not approved of the scheme.
- Further taking the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana seriously, the concerned authorities urged the ruling government of Delhi and West Bengal to implement the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- The Delhi government finally accepted the proposal and thus is now ready to implement the scheme in their city.
List of PM Kisan Beneficiaries in Delhi
After accepting the proposal of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Delhi government has sent about 11,000 farmers’ names which are eligible under the PM Kisan Nidhi Scheme. Although the names are not yet disclosed. But it is confirmed from a reliable source that the names are given by the Delhi Government itself to the concerned authorities of the scheme.
Process To Check The Farmer List In Delhi Kisan Nidhi Yojana
As mentioned above the 11000 farmers’ names are not disclosed by the Delhi government yet. As soon as the farmer list is updated on the official website. we will display the list to you through this portal. Although, you can always visit the official website of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana