Our Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi has come up with the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana for the financial year 2019-2020. Under this article, we will share with you all the information regarding the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana of Prime Minister for the empowerment of farmers in our country. In this article, we will tell you about the changes you can do in your application form through a new feature as updated by the concerned authorities. We have thoroughly covered all the details regarding PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Correction.
Benefits Of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Certain benefits of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana are given below:-
- Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, farmers will get 6000 Rupees as an incentive through the Prime Minister.
- Although, the incentive will be given in three equal installments to the beneficiaries but this scheme has been a major asset of the farmers residing in our country.
- The scheme has to fulfill all the financial requirements of the farmer living in our country.
- Also, the scheme can prove to be a great step in the empowerment of the farmers.
- The scheme will help to enhance the social status of the farmers
- It will also help them to achieve certain objectives.
Key Highlights of PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi|
|Launched by||FM Mr. Piyush Goyal|
|Launched date||1st February 2019|
|Ministry||Ministry of agriculture & farmer welfare|
|Start date of scheme||Available now|
|Last date of Scheme||Not Declared Yet|
|Beneficiary list||Available Now|
|Date of Releasing First list||25th February 2019|
|Beneficiary||Small & Marginal Farmers|
|To number of beneficiary||12 crore|
|Benefit of scheme||Rs 6000 per year|
|Cost of the scheme||Rs.75, 000 crore|
|Category||Central govt. Scheme|
About PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana 2020
The central Government of India has started PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in the year of 2018 for providing Minimum Income benefits to the farmer of the country. Under the Scheme, Government is providing Rs 6000 in three equal statements of Rs 2000. But due to incorrect beneficiary details (Name, Account Number or Aadhaar Number) government is unable to transfer the amount in the Farmer’s bank Account. So it is required to make sure your correct details in PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana Application Form.
Objective Of The Scheme
Certain objective of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana are given below :-
- The main objective of the scheme is to increase the income of Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs)
- The PM-KISAN scheme aims to supplement the financial needs of the SMFs.
- Also it aims for procuring various inputs to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields, commensurate with the anticipated farm income at the end of each crop cycle.
- This scheme would also protect them from falling into the clutches of moneylenders for meeting such expenses and ensure their continuance in the farming activities.
How to Make PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Correction
This certain procedure has been finalized by the concerned authorities to make corrections in the application form:-
- First, visit the official website
- A web page will be displayed on your screen
- Click on the Farmers Corner tab given on the menu bar.
- Click on Edit Farmers Details option in the drop-down list.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number and Captcha code in the respective fields
- Click on the “Search” button
- All your application details will be displayed on your screen
- Click on Edit
- Enter the details in the space provided.
- Then After filling the correct details, you will have to click on the update button. In this way, you can make corrections in your form.
- If you want to make correction of someone else and it is not open, then you can get your correction done by going to the nearest CSC center or contacting your Nodal Officer.
Consequences Of The Mistakes In Personal Details
As mentioned by the concerned authorities if the farmers get any mistakes in there any account such as Aadhaar or Bank Account details then they will not be qualified to avail the benefits of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Also, we have provided all the steps to correct your PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana account details but if you have any mistakes in your bank account then you have to visit your nearest bank to rectify the errors but if you fail to do so then you will not be included in the beneficiary list of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.