As we all know that all over India many states have implemented the free laptop scheme for the students who were studying in Government schools because digitalization is nowadays touching heights and each and every student deserves to be digitalized. So, in this article today we will share with you the information about the Uttarakhand free laptop scheme List for the students of the government school in the year 2020 and 2021. This scheme will provide lots of carrier options to the student which they can achieve through the laptop. We will discuss with you each and every aspect related to the Uttarakhand free laptop scheme.
Uttrakhand Free Laptop Scheme
The Chief Minister of Uttarakhand State launched the free laptop scheme recently for all the students who are studying in standard 10th or 12th in any of the government initiated or pure government schools in the Uttarakhand district. Through the implementation of the scheme, many benefits will be provided to the students of government schools and one of the main benefits of the scheme is the distribution of free laptops to all the deserving candidates of the state.
Implementation Of The Scheme
The Chief Minister of Uttarakhand ie Mr. Trivendra Singh Rawat has already sanctioned an amount of Rs. 1.5 crore for Free Laptop Scheme in UK Budget 2019-20. It is also said by the concerned authorities that a list of deserving candidates will be asked from the government schools in the Uttarakhand State. So, the concerned authorities will have the proper names of all the candidates who deserve the free laptop as a gift through the scheme.
Eligibility Criteria of Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme List 2021
If you want to enroll yourself under the free laptop screen as announced by the Uttarakhand government then you must follow the eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must first be a permanent resident of the Uttarakhand State.
- Under the scheme, the applicant must be studying in class 10th and 12th.
- The applicant must be appearing in the upcoming board examinations.
- Under the Uttrakhand Free Laptop Scheme, the applicant must belong to Below Poverty Line (BPL) category.
- The applicant must have secured at least 80% marks in the board exams.
Specification Of The Laptop
The laptop that will be distributed among the students of Uttarakhand State will have the following specifications as stated by the concerned authorities:-
- The laptop will have a recent version of Windows installed.
- The laptop will have a 2 GB Random Access Memory (RAM)
- The laptop will be a preloaded operating system of dual booting.
- The laptop will have a 14 inch LED screen with a high-resolution display.
Beneficiary List For The Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme
As the scheme is a newly launched scheme, so the beneficiary list or the merit list of the scheme is not yet disclosed to the common public. As soon as the procedure and the names are out for the beneficiaries in this scheme. We will inform you of everything through this portal.
Governmnet Official Website :- https://uk.gov.in/