As the digitalization is touching height in our country, the Uttarakhand government has come up with the much-awaited scheme that is the Uttarakhand free laptop scheme for the year 2020-2021. In this article, we will share with you the following details related to the Uttarakhand free laptop scheme such as the eligibility criteria, application form, implementation process, specification of the laptop, etc for the year 2020 and 2021. We have provided each and every detail related to the scheme in this article.
Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme
The Uttarakhand free laptop scheme was developed by the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand State to provide digitalization benefits for the students who belong to the standard 10th and 12th. Through the implementation of the scheme, laptops will be provided to the students so that they are able to connect themselves to the digital world of social media and are able to gain all of the other benefits of digitalization. This free laptop scheme has been a talk of the town in the whole of India as many other states have implemented this scheme way before Uttarakhand.
Implementation Of The Scheme
As mentioned above the laptop scheme has already been implemented in the whole of India way before Uttarakhand. Although the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand ie Mr. Trivendra Singh Rawat has already sanctioned an amount of Rs. 1.5 crore for Free Laptop Scheme in UK Budget 2019-20. Also, a notice has been sent to all the government-aided schools about the list of all the candidates who are actually deserving to get laptop under the free laptop scheme.
Eligibility Criteria of Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme 2020
To be eligible for the free laptop scheme, the students must follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must first be a permanent resident of the Uttarakhand State.
- Under the scheme, the applicant must be studying in class 10th and 12th.
- The applicant must be appearing in the upcoming board examinations.
- Under the scheme, the applicant must belong to Below Poverty Line (BPL) category.
- The applicant must have secured at least 80% marks in the board exams.
Specification Of The Laptop
The laptop that will be distributed among the students of Uttarakhand State will have the following specifications as stated by the concerned authorities:-
- The laptop will have a recent version of Windows installed.
- 2 GB Random Access Memory (RAM)
- The laptop will be a preloaded operating system of dual booting.
- The laptop will have a 14 inch LED screen with a high-resolution display.
free laptop scheme 2020 Application Process
As the scheme is a newly launched scheme, so much information about the scheme is not yet disclosed to the common public. As soon as the full notification of the scheme is out we will inform you each and everything through this portal.