As digitalization is touching height in our country, the Uttarakhand government has come up with the much-awaited scheme that is the Uttarakhand free laptop scheme for the year 2022. In this article, we will share with you the following details related to the उत्तराखंड फ्री लैपटॉप योजना such as the eligibility criteria, application form, implementation process, specification of the laptop, etc for the year 2022. We have provided each and every detail related to the scheme in this article.
Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme 2022
The Uttarakhand free laptop scheme was developed by the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand State to provide digitalization benefits for the students who belong to the standard 10th and 12th. Through the implementation of the scheme, laptops will be provided to the students so that they are able to connect themselves to the digital world of social media and are able to gain all of the other benefits of digitalization. This free laptop scheme has been a talk of the town in the whole of India as many other states have implemented this scheme way before Uttarakhand.
Implementation Of उत्तराखंड फ्री लैपटॉप योजना
As mentioned above the laptop scheme has already been implemented in the whole of India way before Uttarakhand. Although the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand ie Mr. Trivendra Singh Rawat has already sanctioned an amount of Rs. 1.5 crore for Free Laptop Scheme in UK Budget 2019-20. Also, a notice has been sent to all the government-aided schools about the list of all the candidates who are actually deserving to get laptop under the free laptop scheme.
Objective of Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme
The Government of Uttarakhand has launched the free laptop scheme under which laptops will be provided to the class 10th and 12th students of the state. Through this scheme, the government and provide quality and best education to the underprivileged students of the state so that they can compete with the other students of the country. Students will get the latest and best education through the use of this Technology equipment and will ultimately lead to the development of the underprivileged families
Eligibility Criteria of Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme 2022
To be eligible for the free laptop scheme, the students must follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must first be a permanent resident of the Uttarakhand State.
- Under the scheme, the applicant must be studying in class 10th and 12th.
- The applicant must be appearing in the upcoming board examinations.
- Under the scheme, the applicant must belong to Below Poverty Line (BPL) category.
- The applicant must have secured at least 80% marks in the board exams.
Free Laptop Specification
The laptop that will be distributed among the students of Uttarakhand State will have the following specifications as stated by the concerned authorities:-
- The laptop will have a recent version of Windows installed.
- 2 GB Random Access Memory (RAM)
- The laptop will be a preloaded operating system of dual booting.
- The laptop will have a 14 inch LED screen with a high-resolution display.
While applying for the free laptop scheme, the applicant must keep this document ready.
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Educational certificate
- Income certificate
- Last year marksheet
Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme Application Process
- First of all, open the official website of the Uttarakhand government.
- Now from the homepage of the website, you have to click on the apply online option.
- This will lead you to a new page where you have to enter your personal details, educational details, and other details.
- Upload the necessary documents with the application form.
- Now click on the submit option.
- In this way, you can apply for the free laptop scheme.
Check Uttarakhand Free Laptop Scheme Beneficiary List
As the free laptop scheme is newly launched by the district government, there is no beneficiary list officially released by the government. As soon as there is any beneficiary list officially released by the government, we will update you here through our portal. Till then, stay connected with our portal and get details of other government schemes