We all are aware that the unemployment in our state is very high so, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has come with a scheme which is known as the UP internship scheme 2020. In this article today, we will share with everyone the important aspects of the UP Internship. In this article, we will share a step-by-step procedure through which you can fill the registration form for the scheme. Also, we have shared the eligibility criteria, features, benefits and all of the other specifications of this scheme.
Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh Internship Scheme
This initiative of the internship was announced by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh that is Mr. Yogi Adityanath. The motive behind the implementation of the Uttar Pradesh internship was to provide employment for students of class 10th, 12th and also graduation. Through the implementation of this internship, the youth of India will be able to gain some employment opportunities so that they can have a bright future. Under this program, training will be provided to all of the beneficiaries so that they can have a better opportunity to get jobs in the future.
Details Of Internship Scheme
|UP Government Internship Scheme
|To provide employment opportunities to unemployed youths
|Students pursuing Class 10th, 12th or Graduation
|CM Yogi Adityanath
Incentives Under Internship Scheme
Many incentives are provided under the UP Internship Scheme. The list of incentive is given below:-
- The students who do an internship for 6 months and 1 year will be given Rs.2,500 as honorarium every month.
- Rs.1,500 will be given by the central government
- Rs.1,000 by the state government to the beneficiaries.
- The government will also help all of the beneficiaries to get better jobs in the future.
- Also, a human resource placement cell will be developed in each district
- 20% of girls will be compulsorily recruited in the police department.
- ITI and skill development center will be developed in each tehsil.
The following students will be eligible to take part in the UP internship scheme:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- The applicant must be a student studying in class 10th, 12th or doing graduation.
Registration Process of Internship Scheme
A detailed registration process for the application of the scheme is not known by the common public. As soon as a detailed notification about the scheme is launched by Uttar Pradesh Government, we will inform everything to our readers through this portal.