Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana Apply Online| किसान दुर्घटना बीमा योजना उत्तर प्रदेश|किसान दुर्घटना बीमा योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म| मुख्यमंत्री कृषक दुर्घटना कल्याण योजना pdf form | Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana Application Form
We all are aware of the conditions of farmers in India. So, under this article today we will share with our readers the important aspects of the Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana which was launched by the Uttar Pradesh Power Minister yesterday in a Press Conference that is on 21st January 2020. In this article, we will share with our readers the popular aspects of the Mukhyamantri krishak durghatna Kalyan Yojana for the year 2022. We will also share the specification of the scheme which was launched yesterday.
Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana
Mukhyamantri krishak durghatna Kalyan Scheme was launched by the Uttar Pradesh Power Minister yesterday in a Press Conference. Mr. Shrikant Sharma announced the scheme for the benefit of the farmers that are residing in Uttar Pradesh state. Through the implementation of the scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the dead and deceased farmers. The financial assistance will be up to 5 lakh rupees.
Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana Latest Update
In the latest update of Mukhymantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana, the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh on 19th August 2021 has released a number of rupees 175 crores for the smooth implementation of the Yojana. Under this Yojana, the government aims to protect them and promote the interest of farmers. Financial assistance of rupees 5 lakh will be provided to the deceased or that farmer under the मुख्यमंत्री कृषक दुर्घटना कल्याण योजना by the Uttar Pradesh government. Applicants can now visit the official website of the Yojana and register themselves for the benefits of the scheme.
Details Of मुख्यमंत्री कृषक दुर्घटना कल्याण योजना
|Name||Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana|
|Launched by||UP Government|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of UP|
|Objective||Providing life compensation|
मुख्यमंत्री कृषक दुर्घटना कल्याण योजना
Uttar Pradesh Government has been doing an enormous effort to provide benefits to the farmers of the state so that they can live happy life. This time the government has started a state scheme in which if any farmer dies by any accident then his or her family will be provided with monetary benefits by the government. This monetary benefit will range from rupees 2 lakh in case of partial damage to the farmer and rupees 5 lakh in case of death of the farmer. People working on half (Bataaidaar) in other farmers’ land are also eligible to apply for this government scheme.
Benefits Of The Scheme
There will be many benefits of the scheme and one of the main benefits is the financial fund which will be provided on the death of a farmer or if the farmer has already deceased then fellow family members will get the compensation of the farmer’s life. The compensation will be of 500000 rupees which will be provided annually and which will be directly transferred to their bank account.
To apply for the mukhyamantri krishak durghatna Kalyan Yojana you have to follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- Bataidars can also apply for the scheme.
- The age of the farmers and their family members must be between 18-70 years.
- The farmers and the family members must be a native of the Uttar Pradesh state.
- The scheme is eligible for the farmers who die or becomes divyang, due to an accident.
Accidents Covered Under This Scheme
- fire, flood, lightning, electrocution
- Snakebite, animal and animal bites, kills, and attacks
- Accident in murder, terrorist attack, robbery, dacoity, assault
- Due to drowning in sea, river, lake, pond, puddle and well
- Accidents during rail, road, and air travel
- Thunderstorms, falling from trees, drowning and falling of houses
- Accidents caused by lightning, fire, flood, etc. from the sky
- fall into the sewer chamber
- Damage to both hands or both feet or both eyes – 100% financial assistance
- In case of loss of one arm and leg – 100% financial assistance
- In case of loss of one eye, one leg, or one leg – 50%
- Death due to accident or complete physical disability – 100%
- Permanent Disability More than 50% but less than 100% – 50%
- Permanent disability which is more than 25% but less than 50% – 25%
Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana Offline Application Process
It is announced by the concerned authorities that the form of the Mukhyamantri krishak durghatna Kalyan Yojana can be filled under 45 days of the death of the farmer, you can get a form at the government hospital in your region. The process to submit the application form is:
- You have to take the application form from any government hospital or you can directly download the application form from my clicking here.
- Now you have to provide all the necessary information in the application form.
- After filling in all the necessary information, attach all the related documents with the application form.
- Check the application form and documents carefully before finally submitting them.
- Now you have to submit the application form to your concerned tehsil.
- You have to submit the application form within 45 days of the incident.
Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana Online Application Process
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of the UP e Sathi portal.
- This will lead you to the homepage of the website.
- Now from the homepage, select the E district login option.
- The login form will open on the screen.
- Enter the login details if you are already registered or click on the register option.
- Enter the registration details and register on the portal.
- Now after successful registration, again enter the login details and login.
- After that, go to the Agriculture Department and click on the Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana Application Form.
- Provide all the details to be filled in the application form.
- Now, upload all the scanned related documents mention in the application form.
- Now click on the submit option.
- The application form will be submitted successfully.