Telangana Lunch Box Scheme was started by the Telangana government with the aim to support women in their pregnancy. Women need to visit hospitals for treatment and they have to wait there for a longer period. So, at that time women are not able to get the nutritious food that is required for the good health of women and their unborn babies. To help pregnant women at the time of getting treatment in hospitals, the scheme was launched. Click to get information related to KCR Kit Scheme
Table of Contents
Telangana Lunch Box Scheme 2023
Pregnant women who are receiving medical care in any state hospital will be benefitted from the Lunch Box Scheme. The women will receive healthy food like eggs and curry at the time of check-ups in government hospitals. Women in remote areas will be receiving the maximum benefits of the scheme. The immune system of the women will become stronger after the pregnant woman will receive healthy food. In rural and remote location areas the women don’t receive a good diet at the time of pregnancy thus it becomes very risky for the mother and the newborn life. So, this scheme started specially to support the women of these areas. With the help of this scheme, the state government wants to give good food to the highest number of females.
Telangana Lunch Box Scheme Highlights
|Scheme Name||Telangana Lunch Box Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Telangana|
|Benefits||Mother and baby healthcare|
|Category||Telangana Govt. Scheme|
|Official Website||Coming soon|
Objectives of the Telangana Lunch Box Scheme
The main aim of the scheme is to improve the health of unborn children and pregnant women. The state government putting efforts into providing nutritious food and other facilities to remote areas. The new plan will help to decrease the possibility of nutritional deficiency in pregnant women. The focus of the scheme is the well-being of unborn infants in pregnant women.
Telangana Lunch Box Scheme Benefits
- The Telangana Lunch Box Scheme will help in improving the health of the mother and newborn baby.
- With the help of this scheme, pregnant women will get complete care that helps in the overall development of both the mother and the child.
- By getting the proper meal through this scheme, the risk of Anemia, birth defects, and other problems in women will be decreased.
- The death rate of women at the time of delivery will also get decreased as now women’s health will improve by consuming Nutritious meals.
- Pregnant ladies don’t have to pay any money for the meal as it is free of cost from the state government.
- Through this scheme, the child in the mother’s womb will be getting healthy food.
- The Lunch Box Scheme will be supporting pregnant women who are coming from rural areas to receive treatment at government hospitals.
- The benefits of getting nutritious food to women during pregnancy: –
- Fewer complications in pregnancy
- Successful fetal development
- Sleep better during pregnancy
- Increase energy
- Less risk of diseases like cough, fever, anemia
- Low infant mortality
- The women should belong to the Telangana state.
- The applicant should be a pregnant lady
- The women should be from rural areas.
Telangana Lunch Box Scheme Important Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
The state government took the decision to start this scheme by keeping in mind the requirements of pregnant women. The lady and the unborn child will be getting healthy food in the hospitals. The state government has given priority to pregnant women through this scheme.