Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme Benefits, Eligibility & Documents Required | How To Get Wedding Kit Under Nai Pahal Scheme | Nai Pahal Scheme Odisha 2022
Government always puts efforts to control the population of the country. So, this time the Odisha government took the initiative to control the population rate. The state government launched Nai Pahal Scheme in which newlyweds will be given wedding kits. It is one of the measures to control the population. With the help of the scheme, the newly married young couples in the state will be motivated to do proper family planning. Odisha is the first state to launch this idea. Click to get information related to Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme 2022
Friends Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme is the step that is taken by the Odisha government for the betterment of the state. The scheme was launched on 4th August 2022 under the National Health Mission (NHM). NHM helps to create awareness about both temporary and long-term methods of family planning. Nai Pahal Scheme is part of a population control initiative. The newlywed couple will be receiving a Wedding Kit in form of a gift from the state government. The wedding kit will have a family planning brochure, bride grooming materials, condoms, a home pregnancy testing kit, etc.
Nai Pahal Scheme Highlights
|Scheme Name||Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme|
|Launched By||By Odisha State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Newly Married Couple of the State|
|Objective||To Adopt Proper Family Planning|
|Category||Odisha Government Schemes|
The objective of the Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme
The main aim to launch this scheme is to create awareness among newly married couples in Odisha state about the need to adopt both temporary and permanent methods of family planning. The Accredited Social Health Activists (ASHAs) have given the responsibility to distribute these kits to the recently married couple. The kit will also have a wedding congratulations letter from the Chief Minister and contact information for local health professionals, ASHA, and ANM. The Health Department is planning to expand family planning counseling and contraceptive services to all operational urban primary health centers.
Features of Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme
- The Government of Odisha launched the Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme on 4th August 2022.
- This scheme is for a newly married couple in the state.
- Newlyweds will be receiving the wedding kit as a gift from the state government.
- The kit will include a booklet on methods and benefits of family planning, marriage registration forms, condoms, oral contraceptives, emergency contraceptives, and other items.
- Other items like a pregnancy test kit, towels, comb, bindi, nail cutter, and mirror are also available in this kit.
- Social Health Activists (ASHA) have been given the task of distributing the kids.
- Odisha is the first state to start this type of scheme.
- the Government of Odisha implemented this scheme with the aim to motivate people to do family planning.
- With the help of this recently launched scheme, newlywed couples will be informed about the importance of adopting temporary and permanent methods of family planning.
- The scheme will help to control the population of the state.
- The Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme will be benefitting both rural and urban areas of the state.
- It will strengthen the family planning campaign.
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution
- The individuals should belong to Odisha state.
- The newly married couple is eligible for this scheme.
Important Documents Required
- Aadhaar card
- Permanent certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Procedure to Get Wedding Kit under Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme
The Odisha government has given the work to distribute the kids to the newlywed couple. ASHA workers will be going to the houses in the state where marriages are going on. After visiting, the workers will give wedding kits as a gift to the newly married couple. The ASHA workers are trained to distribute kits in the proper way. The new couple will also be motivated to use family planning methods.
The scheme will help people of the state to know about the importance of family planning. The newlywed couple will be informed about the methods of family planning. It will also help to control the population rate in the state.