Get All Details About Niryat Bandhu Scheme Online Registration, Login, Features & Benefits | Niryat Bandhu Scheme Application Form
A new scheme has been launched by the concerned authorities of the government of India. The scheme is known as the Niryat Bandhu Scheme. This scheme will help develop the export premises of our country. In this article today, we will discuss the scheme such as the eligibility criteria the scheme, the contents of the course, the step-by-step guide to registering yourself online, and the benefits and features of the scheme. In this article, we have shared each and every specification of the scheme.
About Niryat Bandhu Scheme
The Commerce Secretary, Ministry of Commerce & Industry launched Niryat Bandhu Scheme recently. The Bandhu Scheme is an online certificate program. This scheme will help in the export-import business under the Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT). In the implementation of the scheme, the officers of DGFT will be investing time and knowledge to guide the business individuals. The scheme will help all exporters to conduct their business in a legal way.
Niryat Bandhu Scheme Highlights
|Name||Niryat Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched By||Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT)|
To join the niryat Bandhu scheme and to avail the benefit of the courses available on the portal, you need to follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The courses can be availed only if you are an Indian citizen
- You can avail of the courses if you are a-
- Exporters / Importers
Specifications Of The Program
If you try to undertake the program available on the website then you will get the following knowledge:-
- Introducing the Programme and Business Plan.
- Getting Started in Foreign Trade- Step by Step
- Identify Products and Market for Exports/ Imports.
- Understanding Trade Databases & Trade Opportunities.
- Commercial Regulatory documents in Foreign Trade.
- Custom Clearance for Export and Import.
- Duty drawback & claim procedure.
- Developing INCOTERMS in sales contracts.
- International Product Development & Adaptation
- Business opportunities in RTA Markets with the Implications of non-Tariff barriers for exports.
- How to organize trade logistics?
- Goods and Service Tax & Neutralization in Export.
- Starting Export, Import, and availing incentives.
- Promoting Exports through WTO complaint Foreign Trade Policy.
- Management of International Trade Payments – To ensure full and final Payments.
- Understanding the mechanism and role of Letter of Credit – Implication of UCP-600.
- The framework of Export Trade Finance Schemes – Cost reduction approach
- Introduction to currency risk management – To protect the Profit margin of the Export business
To avail of the services of the portal, you must have these technical requirements:-
- Windows (7 or above) based Desktop/Laptop
- Internet Connectivity (Wired connection is advisable)
- Good Quality Headphone
To apply for the courses offered on the Niryat Scheme website you need to submit a fee of rupees Rs. 23,600. This fee figure is inclusive of GST(Goods and services tax)
Duration Of Course
The course that is available on the official website of the Niryat Bandhu scheme is 19 sessions long. Also, the course is available five days a week. The times of lectures are from 6 pm to 8 pm.
Registration Process at Niryat Bandhu Scheme
To register yourself in the portal, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the Official Website Link given here.
- On the homepage click on the register tab
- A new webpage will be displayed on your screen
- Enter your Email
- Verify your email
- Finally, enter all your personal details
- Click on submit
- You will be successfully registered on the website.