Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka: India is a religious country and people here like to travel to different religious places. The central and state governments keep launching many schemes for pilgrims of different religions or beliefs. So, this time the government of Karnataka launched the Kashi Yatra Scheme with a motive to help its citizens who wish to travel Varanasi temple.
Under this scheme, the people who want to visit the Varanasi temple will be receiving financial help from the state government. A subsidy of Rs 5000 will be given to Kashi pilgrims, according to the announcement made by Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai. Click to get information related to Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme
About Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka 2023
Many individuals want to go to the Varanasi temple of Kashi Vishwanath. But it is not possible for all to visit the temple easily, as they are not able to afford the traveling expenses. So, to overcome the problem of finance the Karnataka government has decided to provide a subsidy of Rs. 5,000 each to 30,000 pilgrims. The individual who wants to visit the temple can take advantage of this plan. The project of seven crores will help the people to fulfill their wish to visit the temple. Financial help under the Kashi Yatra Scheme will be given once in a lifetime. The announcement about the Kashi Yatra Scheme was made in the 2022-23 budget. The individual who wants to enjoy the perks of this scheme must apply online through the official portal of the scheme.
People must prove that they have visited the temple by submitting the necessary documents to the relevant department. Yatri should keep safely their tickets, travel photos, and receipts as it will be helpful in proving the travel.
Kashi Yatra Scheme Official Website Launched
To help people to apply for subsidies the state government launched a website portal. Chief Minister of Karnataka launched two official portals for Kashi Yatra Subsidy Scheme. The one is Hindu Religious Institutions and Charitable Endowments Department “itms.kar.nic.in” and the second one is Seva Sindhu “evasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in” This scheme will help financially the people who are traveling from Karnataka to Kashi Vishwanath temple in U.P. Varanasi.
First Bharat Gaurav of Karnataka is to be Ready from September to October
The train which is named the Bharat Gaurav train will start from Bengaluru and its destination will be Varanasi, UP. It will stop at two places Ayodhya and Prayagraj during the whole journey. The Bharat Gaurav train will cover a 4,100 km distance. The train will take 7 days to reach its destination. The travel will be very convenient for citizens as the train has fourteen carriages and 11 AC three-deck carriages. Residents traveling from Karnataka to Varanasi will have a unique experience of traveling as the train will be fully transformed into a temple where Bhajans are sung as part of the Kashi Yatra. According to the official announcement, the total fare for individuals traveling by train will be Rs 15,000, of which rupees 5,000 will be a subsidy given to people under the scheme.
The objective of the Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka
The main objective to launch this scheme is to give financial support to the citizens who want to visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple. The state Chief minister honorable Basavaraj Bommai started this Kashi Yatra Scheme in Karnataka scheme with the aim to help the poor and financially weak Hindu citizens of the state to travel to Kashi Vishwanath Temple. With the help of this scheme now the people of Karnataka state can easily complete the Kashi Yatra from Karnataka to Varanasi.
Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka 2023 Highlights
|Scheme Name||Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka|
|Launched By||By Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Karnataka State|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to Kashi pilgrims|
|Benefits||Financial assistance of Rs 5000|
|Category||Karnataka Government Schemes|
|Official Website||https://itms.kar.nic.in, sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in|
Features of Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka
- The State Government of Karnataka has launched this scheme.
- An amount of rs 5000 will be given to bear travel expenses.
- the state government has announced a budget of Rs 7 crore to support the scheme.
- The individuals who have visited the Kashi Vishwanath temple between April 2023 to June 2023 can also get help under the Kashi Yatra Scheme.
- To use this benefit the visitors, must provide proof of their travel to the temple.
- To make travel safer and more convenient, special trains will be operated. Food and other requirements will be fulfilled in train.
- The citizen can take benefit under this scheme only once in his life.
Benefits of Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka
- The recently launched scheme will help the residents to travel without any worry as now they will receive help from the state government.
- Special train facilities will also be given to travelers for their smooth visit.
- The scheme will motivate the weak and poor people to travel.
- it can be a dream for some people to complete Kashi Yatra.
- So, with the help of this scheme, the dream of the individual can be fulfilled.
- The individual should belong to Karnataka state.
- The age of an individual should be 18 years.
- Only such an individual is eligible who has not taken any benefit from a previous subsidy.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter id Card
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Covid Vaccine Certificate
- Latest Covid Negative Report
- Bank Account Details
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
Registration Process of Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka
- Visit the official website of the Kashi Yatra.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Click on the option of “Kasi visit Govt. Subsidy” given on the right side of the home page.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- you have to click on the option “Don’t have an account? Register Here” on the new page.
- You can see this option at the bottom.
- Now a new screen will open on the screen.
- link your Digilocker account with the Seva Sindhu Karnataka application.
- This you will do by entering your Aadhaar number details on this new page.
- Now click on the next option.
- After clicking on this option, your DigiLocker account will be linked to the Seva Sindhu account.
- You must complete your identification process and then you will be registered.
- Now you have to log in with the username and password that you have created.
- Now you have to fill the form 2 and complete the necessary steps to register yourself fully in this scheme.
Register and apply directly through the Seva Sindhu Website
- You Have To First Open The Website, Which is “sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in“
- The homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- you have to click on the option “New User? Register Here” under the “Apply for Service” section.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Now, link your Digilocker account with the Seva Sindhu Karnataka application.
- To link it you must enter your Aadhar number details.
- Click on the “Next” option
- Now, the Digilocker account will be linked with the Seva Sindhu account.
- You will be registered.
- Now visit the home page of Seva Sindhu again.
- Now you must enter your email id/mobile number, OTP/password, and captcha code details under “Apply for Service.”
- After entering details click on the “Submit” option.
- By following these steps, you will be able to apply for Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka 2023.
Check Application Status through Seva Sindhu
- You Have To First Open The Website, Which is “sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in“
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- you can see the application status section on the screen.
- Firstly, select the department
- after that you must select the service
- now you will have to enter all the required information like the details of the department, service, and your application ID.
- Now click on the option of “Check Status Now,”
- After a few seconds, you can see the status of your application on your screen.
Conclusion- With the help of the Kashi Yatra Scheme, citizens now can visit the temple easily without any worry about money as the state government will provide them with financial assistance. But the citizen cannot take advantage of this scheme repeatedly, this option is only for one time. People can grab this opportunity and make their travel hassle-free. Kashi Yatra Scheme will be providing relief to residents of Karnataka.