Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme: Health is one of the most important things that a human being is worried about. So today under this article, we will share with our readers the Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme which has been launched by the government to provide Health Insurance to farmers of Karnataka State. Health Insurance has been provided by the government so that the farmers of the states can give benefits through the incentive which is provided under the scheme.
In this article, we are giving each and every piece of information such as features, benefits, eligibility criteria, the application process, etc about the scheme.
Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme
Yeshasvini health card scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Karnataka state to provide insurance incentives to all the farmers who are having hazardous health conditions. As we all know, the conditions of farmers in our country are not very good so the Health Insurance Scheme will provide a certain incentive to the household of the farmers if the farmer is not very healthy and is killed due to extreme health conditions such as cancer or any long-term disease.
Details Of the Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme
|Name||Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme|
|Launched By||Karnataka Government|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the State|
|Objective||Providing health insurance|
Benefits Of The Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme
Many benefits are provided by the Yeshasvini health card scheme such as:-
- The member contribution is as follows-
- For rural schemes- Rs.300 per year
- For urban schemes- Rs.710 per year.
- A subsidy of up to Rs.600 will be provided to SC/ST members.
- Many people such as-
- Members of all cooperative societies including self-help group members
- Members having a transaction with a cooperative society
- Members of fishermen cooperative societies
- Beedi workers can avail of the benefit of the scheme.
- Over 730 network hospitals are included in the scheme.
- The cashless manner has opted for the scheme
List Of Covered Diseases
Many diseases and mishaps have been covered by the scheme. The list of disease and mishaps are given below:-
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Cardiac and Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Ophthalmology Surgery
- General Surgery
- Pediatric Surgeries
- Orthopedic Surgeries
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Genito Urinary Surgeries
- Surgical Oncology
- Vascular Surgery
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Dog bite
- Neonatal care
- Accidents during the operation of agricultural implements
- Electrics shocks
- Normal Delivery
List of Diseases Excluded
- Diagnostic Investigations
- Burns Cases
- Autoimmune diseases
- Follow-up Treatment
- Medico-Legal Cases
- Cosmetic surgery
- Deviated Nasal Septum
- Joint replacement surgeries
- Kidney and Heart Transplants
- Dental Surgeries
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Artificial Limb
- Skin Grafting
- Inpatient medical treatment
To be eligible for the Yeshasvini health card scheme, the applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria that are given below:-
- The applicant must be a member of the Rural Cooperative Society of Karnataka.
- No age limit is available to apply for the scheme.
- The applicant must be a resident of Karnataka state.
- Proof of age
- Proof of address
- An official document showing that you are a member of Rural or Urban Cooperative Societies.
Number Of Hospitals
The list of hospitals that are available in the Karnataka districts is given below in the following table:-
|Name||Number of network hospitals|
Process To Apply For The Card
To avail, of the benefit of the Yeshasvini health card scheme, the applicant must first have to apply for the Yeshasvini health card. To apply for the Yeshasvini card, the applicant must visit the following website given below-
Application Process of Yeshasvini Health Card Scheme
To apply for the scheme, you have to follow the following application procedures that are mentioned below:-
- When the patient is admitted to the hospital, the applicant must provide an identity card.
- Further, the requirement for surgical intervention is determined.
- The network hospital will send the pre-authorization requirement to the Yeshasvini Trust for approval.
- The verification is done by the trust within 24 hours.
- After receiving the pre-authorization for medical treatment, doctors and surgeons in the network hospital can proceed with the medical treatment.
- Following treatment, the network hospital will send all the medical bills and discharge summaries of the patient to the MSP.
- After the verification of the claim, the Trust will automatically send the payment to the network hospital on behalf of the patient.