e Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship Online Registration 2022 | Jharkhand e Kalyan Scholarship Portal, Application Form, Eligibility & All Details
e Kalyan is a portal launched by the Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority, and Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Jharkhand. Under this portal, one can apply for all the scholarships released by the department for the welfare of the reserved category people. Grab the e Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship schemes related information such as who can apply, who can not apply, how to apply, documents required, and other related information required to know. We hope the information provided in this article is useful for you all.
About Jharkhand e Kalyan Scholarship
e Kalyan scholarship scheme is for students belonging to Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Castes, Minorities, and Backward Class. Under this portal, students can apply for scholarships like pre-matric scholarships, Post Matric (Within State) scholarships, and Post Matric (Outside State) Scholarships. Under these schemes, beneficiaries will get monetary benefits for the completion of their studies. To grab the benefits of the schemes students need to seek online applications prior to the last date.
Key Points of the e Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship
|Scheme Name||e Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship|
|Department Name||Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority, and Backward Class Welfare Department|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Scholarship Name||Application Period|
|Jharkhand State Post Matric Scholarship||Between November and February|
|BCCL Ke Laal and BCCL Ki Laadli, Jharkhand Scholarship||Between March and April|
|Combined Counselling Board Scholarship (CCB)||Between December to April|
e Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship Eligibility criteria
- Contenders should belong to Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, and Backward Class
- The contender should be a permanent resident of the state
- The annual income of the family of the candidate who belongs to a Scheduled Tribe/ Scheduled Caste must not be more than 2.5 lakh
- The annual income of the family of the candidate who belongs to the Backward Class must not be more than 1.5 lakh
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook
- Bonafide certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photo
- Resident proof
Who are not eligible to apply for e Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship?
- Those applicants whose family income is more than 2.5 lakh and belongs to SC/ ST category
- Those applicants whose family income is more than 1.5 lakh and belongs to the BC category
- Other category students than SC/ ST/ BC
Procedure to Apply for the E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2022
Here are the steps you need to follow to apply for the E-Kalyan Jharkhand scholarship
- Applicants need to browse the official website of the Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority, and Backward Class Welfare Department with the help of a working internet connection and a computer or laptop which is “ekalyan.cgg.gov.in”.
- The home page of the website will appear on the screen of your laptop or computer, you need to click the “student registration” option.
- A new page will appear on the computer screen where you need to enter all the details as asked in the form such as name, father’s name, date of birth, email id, etc.
- Now entering the captcha code appears on the screen
- Click the “create account” option to complete the registration process
- Then come back to the home page of the website and search for the “scholarship registration” link given in the menu bar and click on it
- A new web page appears on the screen where you need to search “Student Login Registration for Pre-Matric Scholarships Registrations” or “Student Login Registration for Post-Matric Scholarships Registrations” and click the “register/ sign-up” option
- Now you need to select the login option first
- Choose “student/login name” or “email” or “mobile” and enter the asked details for login to your account
- Now enter the captcha code displayed on the screen and click the “sign-in” option
- As you click application form will appear on the desktop where need to fill in the rest details
- Upload the image, signature, and necessary documents in the JPG/ pdf format
- Submit the application form by clicking submit option after reviewing the application form carefully and making changes if required
Points to remember while filling application form:
- Fill in the details in the application form as per the details on the Aadhaar card
- Fill out the form very carefully and remember you are not able to make any changes after clicking submit option
- Be careful while reviewing the application form, each piece of information entered by the applicant should be correct
- Must take a printout of the application at last for further use.
For any kind of technical queries, applicants may contact the helpdesk numbers 040-23120591, 040-23120592, and 040-23120593. You can contact these numbers from Monday to Saturday on working days from 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM or email at [email protected]