On September 22, 2022, the Government of Himachal Pradesh (HP) has taken an initiative to support kids aged three to six in government primary schools. The state launched Himachal Pradesh Early Childhood Care Tutor Scheme with an aim to promote healthy brain development and growth in children. Specifically, the area that comes under socio-economically challenge will be given priority in receiving benefits of the scheme. Young diploma freshers will be given the opportunity to work as tutors under the ECE Tutor Scheme. The recently launched scheme includes brain stimulation programs that will be helpful for kids’ development. So far, the education department has not revealed the regulations for the recruitment process. So, for time being HP State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. (HPSEDC) is given the responsibility to hire tutors. Click to get information related to PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Table of Contents
Himachal Pradesh Early Childhood Care Tutor Scheme 2023
The decision to launch the Early Childhood Care Tutor Scheme was taken in a state cabinet meeting in the presence of the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh, Mr. Jai Ram Thakur. The individuals who have certificates of completion of one-year diplomas in nursery teacher education, preschool education, or early childhood education program will be taking part in advanced courses that will help in teaching. The tutors who will be hired will be getting Rs 9000 per month as salary. The scheme that focuses on children ages 3 to six in government primary schools is part of the National Education Policy.
Himachal Pradesh Early Childhood Care Tutor Scheme Highlights
|Early Childhood Care Tutor Scheme
|Scheme Launch Date
|September 22, 2022
|Scheme Launch by
|Mr. Jai Ram Thakur, CM of Himachal Pradesh
|Citizens of Himachal Pradesh state only
HP ECE Tutor Scheme Objective
One of the motives is also to provide education and learning in socio-economically challenged areas. Himachal Pradesh ECE Tutor Scheme will help to promote excellence in early childhood care. With the help of the scheme, young professionals, and tutors will be getting jobs. It will also help in the over-development of kids. Through this scheme, the need of the children will also be kept in mind.
Eligibility Criteria for Himachal Pradesh Early Childhood Care Tutor Scheme
- The individual should have completed a one-year diploma in nursery teacher education.
- The candidate should have a diploma in preschool education and in the early childhood education program.
- Candidates should belong to Himachal Pradesh.
- Educational Certificates
- Voter ID or Aadhar Card
- Mobile number
Tips for Tutors for Early Childhood Care Tutor Scheme
- As the kids are small. So, tutors should teach them everything slowly.
- The students should not be pressurized by the learning material.
- The tutor should teach with different teaching methods every week, otherwise same way of teaching will make kids bored.
- The students will also lose interest if the same topic will be discussed frequently.
- The tutor should make the class environment more happening so that more kids can participate in learning.
- Kids must be appreciated for their work, this will increase their confidence.
- The individual should take the help of teaching aids like projects on the wall or show demos etc.
- The learning process should include indoor and outdoor activities.
- Group learning techniques can also be used, kids will find it more comfortable.
- Teachers can include songs, rhymes, poems, finger plays, dramatics, science, maths, and physical activities.
- The tutor should behave politely with the kids.
- He must gain the confidence of the kids and should have discussions with them.
- Kids should be provided with a friendly environment in class.
The scheme will help in providing a learning environment in early childhood. The scheme will encourage early brain care and promote healthy brain development. Youngsters will also get the opportunity to have experience in teaching.