The Andhra Pradesh state has come out with one of the most beneficial schemes of the year that is the YSR Arogya Asara scheme for the year 2019 and 2020. Under this scheme, health relieves will be provided to all the poor people of the state. Today under this article, we will share with you all the relative information about the YSR Arogya Asara Scheme and in this article; we will provide you a step-by-step guide through which you can apply for this scheme. Also, we have provided you eligibility criteria and the benefits which will be available under this scheme for the poor people of Andhra Pradesh state.
AP Arogya Asara Health Scheme
We all aware of the flagship program of the YSR government that is the AP Arogya initiative. So under this AP Arogya initiative, the YSR government has also released the AP Arogya Asara scheme. This scheme is aimed at the people who have undergone some major medical surgery or medical treatment. This scheme will ensure the proper treatment of patients and the household of the patient after or post the surgery they have undergone.
Details Of The Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Arogya Asara Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Poor people in need of health facilities.|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Announced On||November 2019|
|Implemented On||December 2019|
Benefits Of The Scheme
Through the implementation of the AP Arogya Asara scheme, many benefits will be made available to the poor people of the Andhra Pradesh state such as:-
- The first and foremost benefit is that the patient will be able to get an incentive of Rs. 225 per day or Rs. 5000 after being discharged from the hospital.
- This incentive will be given per month to the household of the beneficiary.
- As mentioned by the concerned authorities more than 4 lakh patients will be given this incentive so that they can carry out their life easily.
- More than 25 treatments will be covered under the scheme.
- There are also more than 800 operations which will be covered under the scheme to give incentive.
- The incentive will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account within 48 hours of being discharged from the hospital.
Eligibility Of The Scheme
To be eligible for the scheme the applicant must go through the following eligibility criteria mentioned below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must belong to below the poverty line household.
- The applicant must be admitted to a hospital for some serious medical condition or for the condition and the medical operation mention by the concerned authorities of the scheme.
The following documents are required by you if you are applying for the scheme:-
- Aadhaar card for identification purposes.
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Bank account details that the funds can be directly transferred to your bank account.
- Hospital bills so that it will act as proof that you were admitted to the hospital.
- Discharge papers will act as proof that you were discharged from the hospital successfully.
Application Process Of YSR Arogya Asara Scheme
The scheme is a recently launched scheme and all the details are not yet present for the common public. Although, it is mentioned by the concerned authorities that the beneficiaries will have to submit the form at the designated hospital and the designated hospital will then have to forward the form to the health authorities of the state but the YSR government is still working on the implementation of the scheme thus when the official notification of the scheme will be out, we will confirm all the details through this portal.
How to Receive Payment In YSR Arogya Asara Scheme
For availing the benefits of the Scheme, The Patient must have to provide Bank Account Number, Aadhaar Card and other Required Document at the time of admitting or Discharging from related Hospital. Now, After Discharging from the hospital, the concerned department will credit the financial amount within 48 hours. If patient doesn’t have a bank account then the money is credited to a relative’s bank account.