The Andhra Pradesh state has come out with one of the most beneficial schemes of the year that is the YSR Arogya Asara scheme for the year 2023 and 2024. Under this scheme, health relieves will be provided to all the poor people of the state. Today under this article, we will share with you all the relative information about the YSR Arogya Asara Scheme 2023 and in this article; we will provide you a step-by-step guide through which you can apply for this scheme. Also, we have provided you eligibility criteria and the benefits which will be available under this scheme for the poor people of Andhra Pradesh state.
AP Arogya Asara Health Scheme
We all aware of the flagship program of the YSR government that is the AP Arogya initiative. So under this AP Arogya initiative, the YSR government has also released the AP Arogya Asara scheme. This scheme is aimed at the people who have undergone some major medical surgery or medical treatment. This scheme will ensure the proper treatment of patients and the household of the patient after or post the surgery they have undergone.
Short Details of YSR Asara Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Asara Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Destitute women (SHGs) of the state|
|Benefits||Loan waiver of debt-ridden SHGs women|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Government Scheme|
Benefits Of The Scheme
Through the implementation of the AP Arogya Asara scheme, many benefits will be made available to the poor people of the Andhra Pradesh state such as:-
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh have decided to spend 25,383 crores for this scheme in the next four years
- This incentive will be given per month to the household of the beneficiary.
- As mentioned by the concerned authorities more than 4 lakh patients will be given this incentive so that they can carry out their life easily.
- More than 25 treatments will be covered under the scheme.
- Around 900000 beneficiaries will get benefit from this scheme
- For the first installment of SHG recipient, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has released 6345.87 crore rupees
- The incentive will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account within 48 hours of being discharged from the hospital.
Eligibility Of The Scheme
To be eligible for the scheme the applicant must go through the following eligibility criteria mentioned below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must belong to below the poverty line household.
- The applicant must be admitted to a hospital for some serious medical condition or for the condition and the medical operation mention by the concerned authorities of the scheme.
The following documents are required by you if you are applying for the scheme:-
- Aadhaar card for identification purposes.
- Loan document
- SC / ST / BC / Minority community certificate
- Resident proof
- Passport size image
- Bank account details that the funds can be directly transferred to your bank account.
- Hospital bills so that it will act as proof that you were admitted to the hospital.
- Discharge papers will act as proof that you were discharged from the hospital successfully.
Application procedure for Andhra Pradesh YSR Asara
- They have to visit the nearest bank in which they have an account.
- Before applying, they must ensure that they meet all the eligibility conditions.
- At the bank, applicants have to obtain the YSR Asara application form.
- Applicants have to fill out the application form correctly.
- The application is filled they have to attach a copy of all the requisite documents.
- After checking all the details filled in the form, submit it to the concerned officer.
- After the submission of the application form, an acknowledgement slip is issued to the applicant.
- They have to keep their acknowledgement slip saved with them to check the payment status.
Procedure to Check YSR Aasara Scheme Beneficiary List
- First of all you have to visit the official website of YSR Aasara Yojana.
- After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- Once the home page opens, you need to click on the option “YSR Asra-Loan Verification Report”.
- After that a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- Then you should select your district name
- Choose your municipality
- Choose CO and then slum
- List of SHG will appear along with the loan status