As we all know that in India construction workers are mostly poor and they almost don’t have any financial help from any of the institutions or any of the government so, the Haryana government to overcome this problem has come up with the Haryana Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Avagaman Yojana. Through the implementation of the scheme, free bus passes will be provided to all of the construction workers and today in this article we will share with you all of the details about the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik avagaman Yojana.
Haryana Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Avagaman Yojana
The Haryana Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Avagaman Yojana will prove to be the biggest asset for all of the construction workers who are not able to provide for their families. As we all know, the construction workers almost belong to below-the-poverty-line families which do not have sufficient money to buy all of the luxuries, and many of the time the construction workers are not even able to travel through public transport such as buses. So, the Haryana government has come up with a system to help those people.
Haryana Roadways Driver Training Application
Haryana Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Avagaman Yojana Details
|Name||Haryana Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Avagaman Yojana|
|Launched by||CM of Haryana|
|Objective||Providing free bus passes to construction workers|
Benefits Of The Haryana Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Avagaman Yojana
Through the implementation of the Haryana Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Avagaman scheme, many benefits will be availed by the construction workers who are not able to provide for their families because of poverty or lack of financial funds. The Chief Minister of Haryana has launched this scheme because he wanted to provide for all of the expenses which the construction workers undergo. As we all know that the construction workers have a constant need to travel here and there because of the nature of the work so, free bus passes will be a great deal for all of the construction workers across the Haryana state.
Implementation Of The Scheme
When the Chief Minister of Haryana was launching the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Avagaman scheme, he also convinced all of the people who were present there to spread awareness about women and girl child safety, security and also all of the others scheme which is surrounding the subject. Also, it was announced that the Haryana government will give Rs. 1,01,000 in two installments for the marriages of laborers daughters. The 1st installment will be of Rs. 50,000 amount to be released before the wedding while 2nd installment of Rs. 51,000 will be given after the marriage ceremony.
Vyapari Kshatipurti Bima Yojana
Eligibility Criteria Of Yojana
Eligibility criteria to enroll yourself under the scheme is given below:-
- It is said by the Chief Minister that to avail the benefits of all of the schemes which are in favor of the laborers of the state, the laborers of the state will have to register themselves with the concerned authorities of the state.
- The concerned departments will have to ensure that the laborers who are engaged with the contractors working with them are also registered with the Board.
- Only a certificate is required for registration.
- The certificate has to mention that the construction worker was employed with him for 90 days.
- The elected public representative like the Sarpanch or Block Committee or the Zila Parishad or any public representative can certify and register the construction worker at the non-registered sites, which fall in the rural areas.
- The certificate can be verified by the employment department office as well.
Haryana Atal Bihari Vajpayee Shramik Avagaman Yojana Application Process
As the scheme is a newly launched scheme so, the application process or the registration process for the scheme is not yet present for the common public. As soon as the official notification of this scheme will be out, we will inform you through this portal.