All of us aspire to serve our country and gain recognition in the field of bravery. Under this article today we have provided authentic and thorough information about the MP Police Recruitment for the year 2019-2020. We have provided each and every detail about the recruitment for Madhya Pradesh Police. You can check the eligibility criteria under this article for MP Police Subordinate Recruitment 2019 and 2020. Also, education criteria plus the application process are also mentioned in the given article.
MP Police Recruitment 2019 Notification
The MP Police Recruitment authorities have released a notification for hiring Madhya Pradesh Police subordinates. The numbers of vacancies are 7771 for the post of Police Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable & Constable post. For all the youth aspiring to become a government official this job in the Madhya Pradesh Police authorities this is a golden chance. You can apply in the vacancies for the post of Police Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable, and Constable. You can gain this Govt. job with much ease.
Important Dates MP Police Recruitment
The following dates have been finalized by the concerned authority to carry out different procedures under the Madhya Pradesh Police subordinate recruitment 2019:-
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 25th October 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application – 24th November 2019
- Starting Date for Amendment in Application – 25th October 2019
- Last Date for Amendment in Application – 25th November 2019
- Exam Date – 30th December 2019 to 29th January 2020
Eligibility Criteria For The Recruitment
To be eligible for the post of Madhya Pradesh Police Sub Inspector, Constable and Head Constable you need to go through these common eligibility criteria as finalized by the concerned authorities:-
- Age Limit – The maximum age to apply for the Madhya Pradesh Police recruitment is 40 years and that the minimum age is 18 years.
- Apart from the common age limit, also some relaxations are made for the people belonging to OBC, SC and ST cards as per the government norms.
- Education Qualifications – The applicant must have completed 10 + 2 from a recognized board such as CBSE or any other board.
- The applicant must also have an undergraduate degree from any of the respective institutions.
Application Fees For The Recruitment
To apply for the Madhya Pradesh Police recruitment for the year 2019 the applicant must fill in the application form. Along with the application form they also have to submit a certain fee as follows:-
- For candidates belonging to General category – Rs 700/-
- For Second Exam – Rs 500/-
- For candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST – Rs 320/-
- For Second Exam – Rs 250/-
Pay Scale Under The Vacancy
With additional perks of a government job. The Madhya Pradesh police recruitment vacancy 2019 provides a great deal of salary for the aspiring candidates such as:-
- For Police Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable & Constable pay scale Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- per month
Application Process For The Recruitment
The MP Police recruitment 2019 is yet to be launched on 25th October 2019. And thus the official notification has not yet issued by the concerned authorities. As soon as the official notification is issued by the concerned authorities we will provide you all the details again through this portal. Till then you can visit the official website of the recruitment.