Madhya Pradesh Swabhiman Yojaan|Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Online Form|
After the congress party came to power in Madhya Pradesh and took charge of the respectable Chief Minister Kamal Nath, the purpose of providing employment to unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh was started on 26 January (Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhiman Yojana) in the Police Parade Ground. In the previous BJP government and during the reign of Shivraj Singh Chauhan, better opportunities for employment were not available to the youth in Madhya Pradesh. The main purpose of this scheme is to provide unemployed youth (Economically week youngers) opportunities available for employment. Under this scheme, Madhya Pradesh will provide 100 days employment opportunities to the youth living in urban and rural areas.
Mp Yuva Swabhiman Yojana 2019
The main purpose of the Youth Swabhiman Yojana, which is being run by Madhya Pradesh government, is to provide employment opportunities and training to unemployed youth. With this flagship scheme, many opportunities for employment and skill development in lakhs of youth in Madhya Pradesh will be available. With this scheme, the number of unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh, which is about 22 lakh, will be available for 100 days of work. According to this, 7 people in every house of Madhya Pradesh are unemployed. This scheme is very similar to the MNREGA scheme started by the Congress government. In Madhya Pradesh, it is a matter of concern that the unemployment of such a huge amount of youth is really a matter of concern. This scheme will be implemented in Madhya Pradesh from 10th February.
Key Feature of Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
- This scheme will provide employment opportunities to the youth of Madhya Pradesh.
- This scheme will provide young people with better opportunities for skill development.
- This scheme will ensure 100 days employment of youth.
- Registration of this scheme will start from February 10, 2019.
Eligibility For Madhyapradesh Swabhiman Yojana
- Applicant must be resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Copy of Aadhaar card.
- Unemployed youth can apply for this scheme.
- Applicant’s income certificate such as ration card, Aadhar card etc.
- Applicant age should be between 18 to 35 years.
- The applicant should not be the beneficiary of any other scheme.
How To Apply Online For Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
Registration of Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhiman Yojana has begun from 12th February. The procedure for registration for the scheme is given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Youth Swabhiman. The link will be given in the table below.
- Now you have to click on the registration(पंजीकरण) option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to give all your related information.
- Now you can click on the option to go ahead. Here you have to give all your qualifications and other information.
- You will now have an announcement letter. Here you have to click on all the symbols.
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you will have to click the for OTP verification.
- After clicking on the link OTP then OTP will be placed on your mobile which you will have to place in the given space.
In this way you can do Youth Swabhiman Form Registration. You can also see the status of your application. For this, the link to the official website has been given below.
- To check the status of the young self-respect application, you will have to go to the first official website. Here you have to click on the link to check.
- You can further check your application by giving all your essentials.
[table id=20 /]
We hope you find this information really profitable. Any suggestions or complaints related to this post you can by commenting. We will pay attention to it. You can follow us on our Facebook page too.
You can visit our website at www.cmhelpline.in for more information on the plans of the Central and State Government.