Good News! For those who passed 10th and want to start their own startup but not have enough funds. The Uttar Pradesh government has started UP Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2020 to provide the employment to the educated unemployed youth. The government will provide the loans up to Rs.25 Lakh for the entrepreneurs and up to Rs.10 Lakh for the service sector to create self-employment in the state. In this article all the details related to the scheme is stated, please have a look on the article very carefully.
Table of Contents
UP Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2020
The main aim of the UP Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2020 is to generate self-employment. In today’s world youth of the country are unemployed even after holding the degrees and every educated degree holder is struggling to grab the job opportunities. Keeping in mind this biggest issue, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath has launched the scheme of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana to create employment and make the youth of UP state self-employed.
Features of UP Yuva Swarozgar Scheme
Under this scheme, the government of the state will provide a loan of Rs.25 Lakh for employment in industry and Rs.10 Lakh for employment in the service sector. The beneficiaries of the general classes have to pay 10% of the total cost and SC / ST / Mihila / Divyanghave to pay 5% of the total cost the remaining will be given by the government.
Highlights of UP Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2020
|Uttar Pradesh Khadi and Village Industries Board, Government of Uttar Pradesh
|Name of the scheme
|Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana
|Educated Unemployed Youth
Applicants who wish to apply for the scheme of UP Yuva Swarozgar Yojana have to submit all the documents as mentioned below in the list. He/ She must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh State to apply for this scheme. Applicant must be 10th standard passed and his/ her age is must be in between 18 to 40 years old.
Necessary documents to apply for the scheme
- Aadhaar card
- Age certificate
- Entrepreneurship training Certificate (if available)
- Bank account passbook
- BPL Ration Card Copy
- High school marksheet
- Income certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- residence certificate
- Voter ID Card
Apply for UP Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana
- Contenders who wish to apply for this scheme have to open the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Khadi and Village Industries Board, Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- Now go to the schemes and a drop-down list will open on the screen
- Click on the link “Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Scheme”
- Read the details appears on the screen or read carefully the above article
- Click on the apply link and fill the application form with all the required details such as name, father name, address, contact number, email etc.
- Upload the required documents and take a review of the form before submitting it.
Note: Please visit the website and grab the necessary details before applying. Stay connected with us to know the relevant details in future