The Madhya Pradesh government has always helped the Central Government in building toilets ever since the project of building toilets was launched. So recently the Madhya Pradesh government has came up with the Selfie With Toilet scheme under the scheme of Kanya Vivah Nikah Yojana. Today we will talk about the MP Selfie With Toilet scheme for the year 2019. Also we will tell you all the eligibility criteria as applicable under the Selfie With Toilet scheme for the Kanya Vivah Nikah Yojana. We will also tell you about the application process for the scheme for the year 2019-2020.
Selfie With Toilet Scheme
The Madhya Pradesh government has launched the Kanya Vivah Nikah Yojana in the year 2016. But as we all know that the condition of our country’s sanitation is very low. So the Madhya Pradesh government decided to add a feature under the Kanya Vivah Nikah Yojana that is the Selfie With Toilet scheme. Under the scheme each groom have to take a selfie with the toilet built in their house to gain a gift of upto Rupees 50,000.
Benefits Of The Scheme
The benefits of the Selfie With Toilet scheme in the Kanya Vivah Nikah Yojana under the Madhya Pradesh Government are given below:-
- First of all an incentive of Rupees, 50000 will be given to the grooms who are able to prove that they have built toilets in their houses before they are married to their respective brides.
- Secondly, this scheme will help financially weak people to overcome the financial burden of marriage and wedding ceremonies.
- Third, the scheme will help in the improvement of sanitation in our country.
- The incentive will encourage more and more people to build toilets in their houses.
- The scheme will ensure that there is a toilet in the respective houses as a result of the photograph.
Eligibility Criteria For The Scheme
The following eligibility criteria must be followed by the applicants filing their applications under the selfie with toilet scheme for the year 2019:-
- First of all, the applicant must be above the age of 18 years and also the bride must be above the age of 18 years.
- Only two brides from the same family can avail the benefits of the scheme, the third one will not be eligible.
- The scheme is only available for the people who are below the poverty line.
- The applicants must be a permanent resident of the Madhya Pradesh state to avail the benefits of the scheme.
How to Apply Selfie With Toilet Scheme
To apply for the selfie with toilet scheme the applicants must need to follow these application steps given below:-
- First of all, the candidates can download the application form for the Selfie With Toilet scheme under the Kanya Vivah Nikah Yojana from the official website of the scheme.
- After you download the application form in the PDF format, you have to fill in all the required details.
- After you have filled in all the required details and attached all the relevant documents.
- You can submit the application form at different designated centers by the government such as Nagar Palika offices etc.
Documents Required To Fill Out The Application Form
As mentioned above a few documents are needed to be attached while filling out the application form for Selfie With Toilet scheme. The list of documents are given below:-
- Address Proof – The address proof is required to prove that the applicant is residing in Madhya Pradesh state from Birth.
- Birth certificate – The Birth Certificate is required to prove the age of the bride and groom that is the age should be more than 18 years.
- BPL Certificate – As the scheme is only aimed for the people who are below the poverty line so to prove that you are below the poverty line you need to produce the BPL certificate.
- Bank Account Details – The bank account details should be provided by the applicant so that the funds should be directly transferred to their bank accounts.
- Selfie With Toilet – As mentioned above, a selfie with a toilet is required too.