Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana Registration: With the huge success of the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana, the CM of Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal on 3rd September 2019 announced an amendment to this scheme. The amendment can also be called the extension of the previously announced.
The extension clearly stated that along with the students of Schedule Caste and Scheduled Tribes now the students belonging to the caste of OBC and the student belonging to the category of EWS will also be provided benefits under the new and extended Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana.
New Announcement in Yojana
Before the Assembly Election, the Chief Minister of Delhi Mr. Arvind Kejriwal has revised the Guidelines Now according to the revised Rules State Government will provide Rs 1 Lakh financial assistance for 12-month coaching to the civil aspirant and Rs 50,000 for coaching for the entrance examination for other professional courses such MBA, CLAT, etc.
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana Highlights
|Scheme Name||Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Delhi|
|Department||SC/ST Welfare Department Of Delhi|
|Beneficiary||SC/ST/OBC/GEN EWS Candidates|
|Financial Assistance||Rs 50000 to 1 Lakh Rupees|
|Objective||To Provide Opportunities For Free Coaching|
|Start Date To Apply||Available Soon|
|Type of Scheme||Delhi Govt. Scheme|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline Both|
दिल्ली मुख्यमंत्री स्कालरशिप स्कीम
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
Arvind Kejriwal has already launched the Jay Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana previously in the year 2017 helping thousands of students of the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe by providing them funds in a type of scholarship for the coaching they had to go through to undertake certain competitive exams in India. The list of the coaching centers which can provide the benefits of the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana was already out by the Delhi government and the benefits were availed by the students.
Free Coaching to 5,000 Students
Under this scheme, free coaching is provided to students belonging to the financially weaker category of the state with an annual income of rupees less than 8 lakh per month. Apart from it, a travel allowance of rupees 2500 is also provided to the student by the Delhi government. Students belonging to the SC ST OBC and ews categories are provided free coaching for the JEE, NEET, Civil Services, Banking, Railway, SSC, and other top-class competitive examinations offered by the government of India. This free coaching will be provided by the private institution to the meritorious students of these communities with the objective of social development
Delhi Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojana
With the view of making education freely available in a transparent manner and equally to every citizen of any caste, creed, color, or religion many schemes have been passed through our government. All the schemes are aimed to help the poor and economically backward people. Education is one of the most prestigious and greatest assets a human being could possess. Thus, to sharpen the skills of the student schemes have been implemented by the Delhi Government by the Chief Minister of Delhi that is Mr. Arvind Kejriwal.
Digital Learning Scheme
Revised Financial Amount under Jai Bheem Coaching Scheme
|Name of course for coaching to be provided||Duration of Coaching||Previous Given Amount Maximum ceiling of Coaching fee paid to institution per candidate (in Rs.)||Revised Maximum ceiling of Coaching fee paid to institution per candidate (in Rs.)|
|Civil Service (Preliminary)/State Civil Services (Preliminary)||Minimum Months||5||40,000||1 Lakh Rupee|
|Civil Service (Mains)/State Civil Services (Mains)||Minimum months||4||40,000||1 Lakh Rupee|
|Entrance examinations for Engineering, Medical, MBA, and other professional courses||Minimum Months||4||40,000||1 Lakh Rupee|
|Other Group A&B examinations conducted by UPSC, State Public Service Commissioners (SPSCs), Group B Examinations conducted by SSC and (SPSCs)||Minimum Months||4||30,000||50000 Rupee|
|Officers Grade examinations for recruitment in the Banks, LIC, GICs, PSUs||Minimum Months||4||30,000||50000 Rupee|
Eligibility for Jai Bheem Coaching Scheme
For Students to be eligible under the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana Registration, students have to be eligible through the following criteria given below:-
- The students must have secured a prescribed percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations for which the fee will be relaxed.
- The students should be selected by the coaching institution based on academic criteria/ eligibility tests as prescribed by the institution itself.
- Only students belonging to OBC and EWS residing in Delhi & who have passed 10th and 12th class ( or studying in class XII) from the schools in Delhi are eligible.
- Total family income must not be more than Rs.8.00 lakh per annum.
- Income and Caste Certificate issued by the office of the concerned District Magistrate should be presented.
- Benefits under the scheme can be availed by a particular student, not more than twice.
- The candidates will be entitled to free coaching for both the examinations ie., Preliminary and Main examinations.
- The selected students shall have to attend all classes.
For coaching centres –
To register Coaching Centres under the scheme of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana the coaching center must be eligible through certain criteria given below:-
- The institute should be a registered body under the Societies Registration Act, 1860/ Companies Act, 2013
- The institute should have experience of at least 3 years.
- The institute should have been fully functional for a minimum period of 3 years with 100 students in the courses.
- The institute must have proper infrastructure
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana Benefits
There are many benefits of the scheme and some of the common benefits are listed here:
- Under this scheme, 75% of the coaching fees will be paid to the institute or reimbursed to the students directly.
- An amount of rupees 2500 will be provided to each student during the coaching period that will be directly transferred to their bank account.
List of Coaching Institutes empanelled under the Scheme
|Name and address of the Coaching Center.||Name and mobile number of the contact person.|
|Sachdeva Colleges Ltd. 29, South Patel Nagar, New Delhi-08.||Mr. Soam Sachdeva 9810008070|
|K D Campus Pvt. Ltd. 1997, Outram Lines, GTB Nagar, New Delhi-09.||Dr. Raj Kishore Choudhary 9654346771|
|Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. Byju’s Classes, B1/12, Lower Ground Floor, Apsara Arcade Building, Karol Bagh.||Dr. Satya Prakash Jha. Mobile number 9999225866|
|Sri Chaitanya Educational Institute (Managed by Varsity Education Management Pvt. Ltd.) 63/3, Ghumman’s House, Kalu Sarai, Sarvapriya Vihar, New Delhi-16.||Shaik Abdul Salam. 9560703344|
|Career Plus Educational Society. 301/A,-37,38,39 Ansal Building, Comm. Complex Dr. Mukherjee Nagar Delhi-09.||Mr. Anuj Agarwal 9811069629|
|Samarpan for Education and Welfare Society, Shar Study Circle, 28 Jia Sarai, Near IIT Gate New Delhi-110016.||Mr. Pankaj Yadav 9205158136|
|Kiran Institute of Career Achievement. 3rd floor, A-4 hemkund building, opp. Chawla Restaurant, Mukharjee Nagar, Delhi- 09.||Sh. Shashi Kant Mishra. 9999816446|
|Ravindra Institute of Indian Civil Services (OPC) PVT. LTD. 102, A/8-9, Second Floor, Ansal Building, Mukherji Nagar, Delhi-110009||Mr. Ravindra Singh 9990962858|
Stipened Under JBMPVY
Under the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana, the monthly stipend will also be available to the student who is enrolled in the scheme. The stipend will be given by the coaching centers. A monthly stipend of Rs.2500/- per student will be paid to local students for attending the Coaching classes.
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Ration Card
JBMPVY User Guidelines
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana Registration
- The Eligible Aspirants who wish to Join Free Civil Services Coaching under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana have to fill out the application form.
- First of all, visit the official website after that Download the Application Form
- Now under the application Form fill in all the essential details carefully
- Then submit the hard copy of the application form to the SC/ST Welfare Department of Delhi.