CG Ration Card 2020 Online Form Is now Released by the Chhattisgarh Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection Department & Civil Supplies Corporation. Download Ration Card Application Form & Apply for New Ration Card. Today we are going to discuss CG Ration Card 2020 All Details and Application Process.
Chhattisgarh Ration Card Form 2020
Ration card is an ID card for the citizens of the country, which is also helpful for the citizens to gain the availability of subsidized products. Subsidized products are the products which are available in lesser prices than the original ones. The ration cards come into power mainly in focus for the below poverty line people who are poor and cannot afford basic necessities in life, helping them to buy the products of daily needs. Now after the Haryana state, the Chhattisgarh state has also aimed to renew all the ration cards of the residents of their state.
CG Ration Card 2020
Chhattisgarh New ration card list will be made available to the common residents of the state via online mode. The CG Ration Card New List will have two sections that are:-
- Above the poverty line
- Below the poverty line
The Renewal of the ration card is mainly focused on the people who are below the poverty line so that they don’t have to visit any government official’s office for the renewal. Many of them are poor and can’t afford to travel daily to the government official’s office to renew their ration card thus, the new list is made available online to all the residents of the state and anyone get the new ration card list printed out.
Aim Through CG Ration Card 2020
The main aim of the Chhattisgarh government through this renewal of ration card and displaying the list online was to protect the interest and needs of the economically backward people. Moreover, the ration card will have two sections based on the economical situation of the households. Below the poverty line ration cards will be made available only to the people who have basic income from all sources, below than rupees 10,000 per month, which will thus prove to be a great help for the said households.
How To Check CG Ration Card List 2020
To check your name under the CG Ration Card List. You need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the CG Ration Card renewable
- Click on the notification of district wise Ration card list.
- Now at this PDS Ration Card Website, you will get Five Types of Option.
- Click on your Desired Option
- Then select all the required Details.
- After that, a list of beneficiaries under the ration card will be displayed.
Documents Needed For CG Ration Card
To Apply For CG Ration Card 2020 You have to Submit Following Document
- Aadhar card of the elder of the family.
- Aadhar card of the family members.
- Bank details of the family members.
- Passport size photographs of all the members.
Submission of CG Ration Card Application Form
The Chhattisgarh New Ration Card and Renewal Application Form is Available at ration card kendras in the district. You just have to download the PDF of the application form and fill the application form offline, attach all the documents asked in the application form and submit it into the nearest ration card kendra or any official government’s office. After successful submission of the application form, you can check the status of the application form. The status of the application form will be made available after 15 to 20 days.
Application Form for CG Ration Card 2020
To apply for the new ration card under the Chhattisgarh government, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First visit the official website
- Click on the Form for making new ration card under the tab Notification by the government.
- An application form PDF will be downloaded to your device.
- Fill the application form with the correct details.
- Attach copies of all the documents.
- Attach to passport size photographs
- Submit the application form at the nearest ration card office.