Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana 2022 Registration, Login, Apply Online | Check PMRPY Scheme Application Status, Eligibility, Benefits
The Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana 2022 was implemented for the unemployed youth of our country. Although this initiative was developed ages ago by the concerned authorities it is still the most successful initiative by our country. So, today under this article we will discuss with you all the details of the PMRY for the year 2022. In this article, we have covered each and every aspect of the PMRY such as eligibility criteria, the application process, implementation criteria, etc.
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana 2022
The PMRPY was developed in order to incentivize the creation of new jobs in the formal sector. Under this scheme, the Government of India will pay the Employee Pension Scheme contribution of 8.33% for all new employees enrolling in EPFO for the first three years of their employment. This will encourage employers to recruit unemployed persons and also to bring into the books the informal employees. In order to channel this intervention toward the target group of semi-skilled and unskilled workers, the scheme will be applicable to those with a salary of up to Rs 15,000 per month.
Objectives Of the PMRPY Scheme
The Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana (PMRY) scheme has been designed to encourage employers the generation of new employment. The Government of India will be paying the 8.33% EPS contribution of the employer for the new employment. A direct benefit is that these workers will have access to the social security benefits of the organized sector. This scheme also has two main benefits as-
- First, the employer is incentivized for increasing the employment base of workers in the establishment.
- Secondly, a large number of workers will find jobs in such establishments.
Benefits Provided to 1.21 Crore Beneficiaries
The scheme was started in the year 2016 with the objective of providing new employment opportunities to the citizens of the country. Under this scheme, all those citizens who are earning less than 15000 a month are provided with 12% of the employer contribution from the government. These details were provided by Minister Shri Rameshwar Teli on 6th December 2021. Through this employer contribution, citizens can have new employment opportunities. Further information related to the scheme has been provided in this article.
Extensions Of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana
As the PMRY is a very old scheme, there are some modifications made to it such as:-
- The upper age limit in the scheme has been increased by 10 years
- Also, now it is 35 years for SCs/STs and women candidates and 40 years for seven North Eastern States of India
- Educational qualifications under the scheme have been reduced to the 8th standard from the 10th standard.
- The upper limit of the project cost is now Rs. 2 lakh
- Group financing eligibility – Rs. 5 lakh
Implementation Of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana
The scheme will be implemented in the following stages:-
- First, the PAN and LIN of the establishment will be validated.
- The details of the new employee will be confirmed from the UAN database.
- UAN seeded with Aadhaar number would be validated in UIDAI/EPFO database for verification and deduplication
- The bank details of the employer will be checked by the banking gateway by EPFO.
- After due verification, the system will compute the amount due for that establishment against the verified new employee.
- Based on the information provided by the establishment and having been verified, the remittance made for the 3.67% EPF contribution against these newly eligible employees will trigger release.
Eligibility Criteria Of PMRPY
To be eligible for the PMRY, you need to follow the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:-
- All establishments registered with the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) can apply for availing benefits under the scheme.
- Establishments should also have a Labour Identification Number (LIN) allotted to them under the Shram Suvidha Portal.
- The eligible employer must have added new employees to his establishment.
- The New Employee must have a Universal Account Number (Aadhaar seeded) issued after 01.04.2016.
- He/she not have worked in any EPFO registered establishment in the past.
- To avail of benefits under the scheme, the new employee must be earning up to Rs 15,000 per month.
- The details of the new employee will be verified from the EPFO database of establishments and member details.
If you are applying for the PMRY, you should carry the following documents with you:-
- Driving License for identification.
- EDP Training certificate
- Copy of the Proposed Project Profile
- Educational Certificates
- Proof of Date of Birth such as 10th Class Marksheet or Birth Certificate.
- Residence proof for 3 years such as Ration Card
- Income certificate issued by MRO (Mandal Revenue Officer)
- Caste certificate issued by MRO, if applicable
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana Statistics
|Yojana||Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana||Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana Textile Sector|
|Financial Benefits||Rs 92,47,51,42,073/-||Rs 23,96,73,353/-|
|Number of Beneficiaries||1,21,69,960||2,69,044|
How To Apply In Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana
To apply for the PMRPY, you need to follow these simple steps:-
- First, visit the official website of PMRPY given here.
- Click on the registration tab present on the home screen.
- After you click on the tab, an application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the application form
- Submit all the asked information.
- Attached are all the asked documents.
- Submit it to your nearest government office or your organization.
- First, visit the official website of PMRPY given here.
- Click on the Official Login option present on the home screen.
- This will lead you to a new page.
- Enter the login username and password.
- After that, click on the sign-in option.
- You will be successfully signed in
Those of you who have any query, feedback, or suggestion related to the portal can provide it on the email ID-: pmrpyfeedback[at]epfindia[dot]gov[dot]in