To overcome the mishaps if any in the Ayushman Bharat Yojana the concerned authorities have come up with the idea of startup challenge. Under this challenge, various startups will be invited by entrepreneurs who are willing to give their startups a chance. So under the article today, we will discuss with you the Ayushman Bharat startup grand challenge. We will tell you how you can register about the challenge. We will also tell you the benefits and importance of the Ayushman Bharat startup Grand challenge for the year 2019 and 2020. Further in this article, we have also provided you the aim through the Ayushman Bharat Grand startup challenge.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2020
Health is the most important aspect in the life of a human being. A healthy human being is ideal for the rest of the human beings in the world. Thus, Ayushman Bharat Yojana or better known as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) was launched by our honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on 23rd September 2018. The Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Yojana provides huge amount of up to 500000 rupees for primary and tertiary hospitalization bills to approximately 50 crore beneficiaries. The help is given in cashless and paperless manners for chosen beneficiaries in most of the public and private hospitals among the country.
Aim Through Startup Grand Challenge
Ayushman Bharat Yojana was launched in 2018 and since then it has been providing various facilities to the people who are in need. PMJAY was launched for the people who are financially and economically backward. And thus provide support to their hospital bills. As now the PMJAY has completed its one year. The concerned authorities of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme have invited startups to support their scheme.
Important Days In The Challenge
- Starting Date – 1st October 2019
- Ending Date – 15th November 2019
- Result Date – 16th December 2019
Themes For Ayushman Bharat Startup Grand Challenge
There are following themes are available in the PMJAY Grand India startup challenge:-
- Primary Healthcare
- Secondary Healthcare
- Tertiary Healthcare
Eligibility For The Challenge
To be eligible to participate in the Grand startup challenge the applicant need to follow this eligibility criterion given below:-
- Start-ups are only invited as per definition set by Department for the Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce, Government of India and Start-ups recognized by DPIIT.
- Innovative product/service that has showcased some measurable impact potential are only eligible.
- In the case of medical technology (bio-medical) start-ups, the product or service must have CDSCO/FDA/CE or equivalent certification.
- Already submitted applications must not edit.
- The applicants must have a working email ID because all the updates will be sent to their email id directly.
- The final decision of the challenge will be taken by the Jury and no omission will be made.
- Startup are free to disqualified if found not adhering to the rules and regulations and if found to be fabricating information.
Problem Statements To Address
In the startup challenge while filling out the application form for the PMJAY Grand India startup challenge you need to pick up problem statements and thus provide your startup based on that statement. The list of problem statements as announced by the concerned authorities is given below. You can choose one of the problem statement and make your startup on that :-
- First How to reduce the cost of services at the point of care?
- Second How to ensure the quality of care?
- Third How to maximize beneficiary awareness?
- Fourth How to maximize pre and post-treatment engagement?
- Fifth How to enhance the quality and security of data?
- Sixth How to build and maximize the capacities of the health workforce?
- Seventh How can we develop robust and real-time fraud and abuse detection systems leveraging AI/ ML?
Application Procedure Of Ayushman Bharat Startup Grand Challenge
To apply for the Grand India startup challenge you need to follow these simple steps:-
- First, visit the official website of startup India here
- After you land on the webpage information about the PMJAY Grand India challenge will show you.
- Make sure that you read all the information carefully.
- Read all the problems that need to address carefully.
- Pick up the problem on which you need to make your startup on.
- Then click on Know More And Apply Online tab present at the middle of the webpage.
- As soon as you will click on the tab a popup page will appear.
- On the popup page, you have to login or register.
- If you have already registered on the official website then click on Login and if you want to register yourself then click on Register.
- When you click on register all the available information has to submit such as –
- Mobile Number
- After you submit all the information carefully an application form will display on the screen.
- Fill up the application form and submit your startup.
Cash Prices For PMJAY StartUp Challenge
If you suppose to win the challenge you get many prizes through the government authorities such as:-
- Winner as per the problem statement will receive a cash price of INR 2 lakhs
- The Winners will be provided opportunities for testing and validation for their startup.
- Winners will be connected with top institutions in healthcare and allied sectors for technology development, refinement, and manufacturing support.
- Also support for startup products and services will be provided.
- They will support state governments in the implementation of AB-PMJAY