Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana has been launched by the Honorable Chief Minister Mr. Nitish Kumar of Bihar State. This scheme is beneficial for the senior citizen of the state. Under this scheme, those citizens who belong to BPL category and attain the age of 60 years can get the monetary benefits. The government will provide financial help to the senior citizens of the state. To seek application for the scheme you need to read the mandatory details for this you have to read this article carefully by scroll this page.
Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana
Mr. Nitish Kumar Chief Minister of Bihar state has released Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana for the senior of the state. The motive behind this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the senior citizen of the state. Under this scheme citizen of age group 60 to 79 years will get Rs. 400/- and 80 & above will get Rs. 500/- per month pension will be given. This amount will directly transfer to the bank account of the beneficiary by the government of the state.
Key points of Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana|
|Initiated by||Chief Minister Mr. Nitish Kumar|
|Beneficial for||Senior citizens|
|Mode of application||Online|
- Applicants must have a valid aadhaar card to seek application for the scheme
- Applicants must attain the minimum age limit which is 60 years to apply for the scheme
- Appellants must have a bank account linked with aadhaar card.
Procedure To Apply For Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana
- To seek an application, you need to go to the official website of the organization.
- Then you have to click “Click here to Apply Online Registration (MVPY) “ मुख्यमंत्री वृद्धजन पेंशन योजना मेंआवेदन करने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे”
- Now enter the details as asked on the screen such as District As Per Aadhar, Block, Aadhar No, Name As Per Aadhar and Date of Birth As Per Aadhar
- Click Validate aadhaar (verify aadhar) option
- Verify your aadhar and click proceed option
- Enter the details in the application form
- Upload the required documents such as aadhaar document, aadhaar consent document, bank passbook document and photo
- Tick the checkbox and click “submit application details” option
- Review the entered details if required any edit click “edit application” option
- Click the “Final submit” option after reviewing all the details carefully (no change is required)
- Note down your beneficiary ID and print your acknowledgement by click direct print receipt option.
How to Check Application Status
- To know your application status, you have to go to the official website of the organization which is “web.sspmis.in”
- From home page you need to click “search application status” option
- A new page open on the screen, select search option and enter the details
- Click “application status (find application status) option
- Your application status will appear on the screen.
Procedure to Check Beneficiary Status
- To know your beneficiary status, you have to go to the official website of the organization which is “www.sspmis.in”
- From home page, you need to click “beneficiary status” option available in menu bar
- Select “search beneficiary status” option and a new page appears on the screen
- Enter the required details as asked on the screen and click search option