An announcement has been made by the North East Frontier Railway for the appointment of the apprentice. Railway Bharti 2021 has been released for the 2590 vacant posts. Vacancies are available for the 10th passed contenders with ITI in relevant trade. Vacancies are available for Welder, Fitter, Electrician, Lineman, Information & Communication Technology System Management, Carpenter, Painter etc. For more details about the vacancies such as who can apply, how to apply, age limit and related information please read the article till the end.
Railway Bharti 2021
North East Frontier Railway requires candidates for the apprentice for imparting training at different units under the apprenticeship act 1961 and apprenticeship rule 1992. Railway Bharti 2021 has already started. Application form filling procedure is offline. Interested contenders have to download the application form and then submit it to the given address before the last date of submission of the application form which is 31st October 2019. It’s a golden opportunity for those who want to get Government Job in Railway Department
Highlights of Railway Bharti 2021
|Name of the organization||North East Frontier Railway|
|Name of the vacancy||Welder, Fitter, Electrician, Lineman, Information & Communication Technology System Management, Carpenter, Painter etc.|
|Number of the vacancy||2590|
|Education||10th with ITI|
|Start Date To Apply||Open Now|
|Last Date To Apply||31st October 2019|
|Age||15 years to 24 years|
UP Police Recruitment 2021
Unit wise vacancy detail:
|Unit||No of vacancy|
|New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN||156 & 185|
|Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||149|
- Education: Appellants must have to possess 10th with ITI in relevant trade from the recognized school or board or institute.
- Age: Minimum age of the contenders is15 years and maximum age is 24 years to apply for apprentice job as on 18th September’19.
- Age relaxation: upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category appliers, 3 years for OBC category, 5 years for SC/ST category, 10 years for PWD category.
Applicants have to pay Rs.100/- as processing fee except for SC/ ST/ PWD/Women candidates by account payee demand draft in favour of F.A &C.A.O., N.F. Railway and payable at SBI/Maligaon branch or via cross postal order in favor of principal financial adviser, N.F. Railway Maligaon is payable at GPO/Guwahati.
Selection will be made on the of merit list prepared on the basis of matriculation marks. Shortlisted candidates will call for documents verification. The final list will be prepared unit wise, trade wise and community wise.
How to Apply For Railway Bharti 2021
- Open the official website North East Frontier Railway t6o seek application.
- Now from home page search “NOTIFICATION No. NF/ACT APPRENTICES/01/2019 (Shortfall of 2018)”
- Click the link and notification will appear on the screen. You may click the below-given link
- Read the detailed notification and check your eligibility to apply for the vacancy
- If you find yourself eligible, download the application form attached with the notification
- Take a printout of the form and fill the details as asked in the application form with blue or black ball pen
- Now, you need to affix a passport size photo on it and attached the documents as required
- Enclose the application form in the envelop and mention the “Application for engagement as Act-Apprentice & designated trades applied for ___________and ______ Division/ workshop”.
- Submit the application form to the given address before the last date of submission.
- Date of birth proof
- Educational qualification certificate
- Technical qualification certificate
- Caste certificate
- Ex-servicemen certificate