Often we try to ignore the young artist and young talent which is residing in our family or even in our country. So, today in this article, we will share with you all about the young artiste competition which will be held in Bengaluru City. Under this article today, we will share with you all the information that will be essential in knowing about the Young Artiste 2020. We have discussed the eligibility criteria, benefits and the registration process through which you can apply for the competition.
Young Artiste 2020 Competition
This young artiste is a national-level music and dance competition which will be held very soon in Bengaluru City. Through the competition many new talents will be recognized on the national levels and also the young talent will get a chance to perform their talent live in front of many recognize and celebrity judges. Through the initiative, many young minds will gain the appreciation and also recognition.
Details About The Scheme
|Scheme Name||Young Artiste 2020|
|Applicants||The young talent of India|
|Launched by||Singhal Iyer family foundation (SIFF)|
|Launched Date||August 2020|
|Objective||Providing opportunities to showcase the talent of young artists.|
List Of Judges In Young Artiste
As mentioned above, many new and celebrity judges will be a part of the Young Artiste competition of 2020. The list of judges participating in the competition is given below:-
- Amjad Ali Khan
- Shovana Narayan
- Aruna Sairam
- Terence Lewis
- Shalmali Kholgade
Prizes In The Competition
The competition will help the young talents to crave their crafts and help them to identify their talents and showcase them to the world. The list of prices as announced by the concerned authorities is mentioned below:-
- 100 scholarships worth 25 Lakhs will be given to the top 5 finalists in all the 20 categories.
- The students will have a once in a lifetime opportunity to perform on a national stage.
List Of Mentors
The list of mentors as announced by the concerned authorities is mentioned below:-
- Rukmini Vijaykumar
- Ashwath Narayan
- Gurumurthy Vaidya
- Koushik Aithal
- Nikhita Gandhi
- Sagar Bora
- Lipsa Acharya
Categories In Young Artiste Competition
If you want to take part in the competition you must choose from the following categories given below:-
- The Indian Classical
- Carnatic vocals
- Hindustani vocals
- Sitar & Sarod
- The Contemporary category-
- Indian vocals
- Western vocals
- Piano & Keyboard
- Western Violin
- Contemporary dance.
Application Procedure Under Young Artiste 2020
The application and registration process for this talent competition is a bit digitalize and modern. The following step will be implemented in the application procedure or registration procedure of the young artiste 2020:-
- First, the preliminary online audition will take place.
- In preliminary auditions, participants will have to register and upload their videos on the designated platform.
- Then the auditions will be followed by an advanced theme-based round.
- The final selected 100 candidates will be called to Bangaluru.
Venue and Important Dates
- Indian Classical Finale: 22nd & 23rd August 2020
- Contemporary Finale: 29th & 30th August 2020
Some of the social media links for Young Artiste competition are given below:-
- Facebook– https://www.facebook.com/youngartiste2020/
- Twitter– https://twitter.com/siffya2020
- Instagram– https://www.instagram.com/youngartiste2020/
For more information, contact
- Shreya R Shah: Shreya.Shah@genesis-bcw.com
- Lavanya Rangarajan: email@example.com
- WhatsApp Number +91 9513044492
- Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs Young Artiste
Yes, you are allowed to enter into as many categories as you would like. However, you may only advance to the final round (Young Artiste Festival) in one category
Yes, you are allowed to enter the program, whether you are a part of a school or not. You can simply enroll using your Aadhar card as proof of identity.
Yes, you are allowed to enter regardless of the amount of training you have received. Young Artiste encourages every child to participate!
Eligible participants can submit their entries through two channels. You can either send us a message on WhatsApp or use the online registration form to complete an entry. You will be required to provide your mobile number while entering through the form.