Canara Special Deposit Scheme Apply Online, Interest Rates & Benefits | Canara Special Deposit Scheme Features & All Other Details
Canara Bank, a central public sector undertaking under the ownership of the Ministry of Finance, the Government of India has come up with a special fixed deposit (FD) plan for its customers. In 1906, the bank was founded and has offices in London, Hong Kong, Dubai, and New York. As per the bank, the recently launched scheme is available for deposits of less than ₹2 crores. The Canara bank is known for its customer-centricity. The bank offers interest rates of up to 7.50 percent. The best part of this scheme is that this rate of interest is the highest rate of interest offered by any public sector bank. Click to get information related to CSC Online Registration
Canara Special Deposit Scheme
Canara Bank unveiled a unique program for the benefit of its customers. The new program is a new fixed deposit (FD) plan that will offer customers a good interest rate. The individual who will do investment in the fixed deposit will get maximum returns. Interested customers can now apply for the fixed deposit plan with a term length of 666 days. The bank which is headquartered in Bengaluru offers an annual interest rate of 7.00 percent to the public and a 7.50 percent interest to senior citizens. This new scheme is a good investment opportunity for the people.
Features of the Canara Special Deposit Scheme
- The bank will provide the highest interest on the fixed deposit (FD).
- The customers of the bank will get the highest possible profits under this Special Deposit Scheme.
- Canara Bank pays 2.9% to 5.75% on 7- to 10-year deposits for the general public and 2.9% to 6.25% for seniors.
- Special Deposit Scheme was launched by Canara bank recently.
- This special FD scheme is offered for a tenure of 666 days by the bank.
Procedure to apply Canara Special Deposit Scheme
Individuals can apply for the scheme online by visiting canarabank.com or also by visiting the nearest branch of the bank. After visiting the branch of the bank, fill out the Canara Bank FD application form, attach all the necessary documents, and submit them.
- Firstly, open the app store or play store on the mobile phone.
- Then you must download the app of Canara bank also called as ai1 app on the app store.
- When the app will be downloaded then open the app. Find the option of “open deposit account” after logging in.
- Then fill in all the required information and the account opening confirmation message will be seen on the screen.
Documents required for Canara Special Deposit Scheme
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Driving Licence
- Government ID card
- Photo ration card
- Senior citizen ID card
- Telephone bill
- Electricity bill
- Bank Statement with Cheque
- Certificate/ ID card issued by Post office
- Passport size Photographs
If anyone needs any additional information then the interested customer can contact on 1800 425 0018 or 1800 103 0018.
It is the Special Deposit Scheme offered by the Canara bank. This recently announced scheme will help to improve the economic conditions of the common people by offering them good investment returns. This scheme is a good opportunity for regular customers.