Today under this article we will talk about the AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme which was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy recently. Although, this scheme is yet to be aired in December 2019 but all the information about the scheme is given in this article today. We have provided all the key details covering eligibility criteria, benefits and features of the AP YSR Law Nestham scheme for the year 2019-2020.
AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state that is Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced a new scheme for the junior lawyer of the Andhra Pradesh state. The scheme is known as the AP YSR Law Nestham scheme. Under this scheme Govt Fill Provide, 5000 Rupees as an incentive to the junior lawyers in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The scheme is dedicated to the lawyers who are not able to fulfil the financial needs of the family because of lack of experience.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019
Benefits Of The Scheme
The AP YSR Law Nestham scheme has launched for the development of the junior lawyers residing in the Andhra Pradesh state. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy aims through the scheme to develop the junior lawyers as they earn very less due to their lack of experience. In the official notification, it is clearly stated that 5000 rupees as a stipend will be given monthly to the junior lawyers to equal their financial stability.
YSR Housing Scheme
Eligibility Criteria For The Scheme
The following eligibility criteria have undertaken for the development of junior lawyers through the AP YSR Law Nestham scheme:–
- The applicant shall possess a Bachelor Degree in law.
- The name of the applicant should be mentioned in the rolls of Advocates being maintained by the Andhra Pradesh State Bar Council under Section 17 of the Advocates Act, 1961.
- Applications from fresh Law Graduates, who have passed out in the year 2016 and afterwards are only eligible.
- Govt will Count The period of the first three years of practice from the date of the certificate of enrolment issued under Section 22 of the Advocates Act, 1961.
- The Junior Advocates who started practice and not crossed the first three years of practice, as on the date of issue of the G.O., are eligible for a stipend for the remaining period.
- The Junior Advocate for sanction of stipend shall submit an Affidavit attested by his/her Senior Advocate with 15 years of the standing of practice or Concerned Bar Association or by the presiding officer of such court, every six months, stating that he/she is still in active practice.
- After enrolment, the Advocate shall secure the Certificate of practice after clearing the Bar examination conducted by the Bar Council of India within the two years.
- Only one member of one family is eligible for the scheme.
- The application should hold a working Aadhaar card.
- Applicant should not exceed the age of 35 years.
- The Junior Advocates who have crossed the first three years of practice, as on the date of issue of the G.O., are not eligible.
- The Applicant possessing four-wheelers in his name is not eligible.
- A Non-Practicing Advocate is not eligible.
Application Process For AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme
To submit your application for the Andhra Pradesh State YSR Law Nestham scheme you can follow these simple steps:-
- First, visit the official website of the scheme
- Click on Register
- On the next web page, enter your Valid Aadhaar number.
- An OTP will come on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the space provided.
- On the next web page, the application form will display.
- Enter your –
- Father’s Name.
- Upload the latest photographs.
- Mobile Number verification is mandatory for receiving relevant information.
- Applicant can also enter Alternate mobile number/Email ID.
- The Address details are prefetched from Aadhaar; you can check the address and update the details accordingly.
- Enter the Work details.
- Enter Education details.
- Now Enter the Caste details.
- Enter the Bank details.
- Finally, preview your application form.
- Take a printout for future use.
- Click on submit
Selection Process For The Scheme
The following selection process has finalized to select the beneficiaries under the AP YSR Law Nestham Scheme:-
- The received applications will be first sent to Village or Ward volunteers through –
- Village Secretariat
- Commissioner of Municipality
- Municipal Corporation by the Collector
- Once the application is verified the Municipal Commissioner in Urban areas and MPDO in Rural areas will take the approval of the Collector and upload to CFMS database portal.
- The Applications will display in the Village / Ward Secretariat for social audit.
- Law Department will prefer a consolidated Bill for all eligible beneficiaries approved by the Collectors.
- The bill will submitt to the Treasury for verification.
- The payment will credit to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- When amount will credit into the bank account of the beneficiary, Village /Ward volunteer will door deliver the payment receipt with a message of Hon’ble Chief Minister to the beneficiary.