To develop the education sector various schemes are launched by the Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy. Again another scheme named “Vidya Kanuka Kits” has been announced on 21st January 2020 for the students. Now the question arises here what the scheme is? How it will beneficial for the student? What are the eligibility criteria? How can students apply for it? And other important information related to the scheme. Please have a look at the further stated content to grab the information about Vidya Kanuka Kit’s scheme.
Table of Contents
AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits
Vidya Kanuka Kit’s scheme will be implemented on from1st June 2020. Under this scheme, the State Government of Andhra Pradesh will distribute Vidya Kanuka Kits to the students. 36, 10,000 students will get the kits before reopening the schools. The aim of the government behind launching this scheme is to increase the literacy rate and the Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) in school/colleges of the state. This kit includes a school bag, text and notebooks, cloth for three pairs of uniform, a pair of shoes and two pairs of socks and a belt. The cost of the vidya kanuka kit is Rs. 1,350.
Overview of AP Vidya Kanuka Kits
|Name of the schemes
|Vidya Kanuka Kits
|Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy
|Date of implementation
|1st June, 2020
|Mode of application
|State Government Scheme
Features of Vidya Kanuka Kits AP:
- Students will get school bag, text and notebooks
- Students will get cloth for three pairs of uniform
- Kit’s will be distributed on 1st June 2020
- Students will also get a pair of shoes, two pairs of socks and a belt
- Students will also get paid for the stitching of the uniform
- A budget of Rs. 262.24 crore has sanctioned by the state government
Benefits Vidya Kanuka Kits AP
- This scheme will help in the development of the students
- This will help the poor students who are not able to buy books and school dress
- Scheme will help in increasing the literacy rate of the state
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- Applicant must be a student of the government school
- An Applicant have to go to the school regularly
- Applicant must be a student of class 1st to 10th standard
Online Application Process of Vidya Kanuka Kits AP
There is no procedure to apply for this scheme has been decided by the state government yet. May the government of the state will commence the procedure of application form submission very soon. The procedure may be online or offline.
- Commencing date of the submission of application form will commence soon
- Closing date of the submission of application form will commence soon
Note: for more schemes related updates stay tuned with our website. We will update the information as released by the government.